Nature's Gate Henna

• 1 Post By wavydaze

I figured I would give a Nature's Gate conditioner a try after hearing good things. I went with the Henna, and used it for the first time today. I have to say that I am absolutely IN LOVE with this product!! My curls have curled wayyyy up and are very bouncy and seem to have clumped a lot better than normal. I don't think my hair is any shinier than it is with my other conditioners, but it's shiny because it's healthy and moisturized. I don't love the fake cherry smell, but I don't hate it. Scent isn't a huge deal to me. I love the thick consistency of this stuff!! Normally I find that conditioners are too thin and don't condition my very thick hair enough, but this one definitely does the trick! I used this as my rinse out as well as my leave in. I will definitely continue to purchase this!
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate

NP/LP: KMF Whenever Conditioner/ YTCucs
RO/LI: Sevi Pumpkin Seed DC / CJ Argan & Olive Oil, KCKT, YTBbs
DT: Coconut Oil + scalp massage
OIL/STYLER: SM Elixir / KCCC
COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
I've always wanted to try this one! I love the NG Herbal one, but I don't love the smell of it.
sixelamy likes this.
2BC/f/II. fine - low/normal porosity - medium density - normal elasticity.

Cowash: Cure Care diluted with water 1:1
RO: Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

Experimenting with: CeraVe Foaming as low-poo, gelatin gel

light moisture, hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates
Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646
I'm adding this one to my list. I used to like the Aura Cherry Almond Bark conditioner that Sally's used to sell, so I wonder if the scent is similar to that.
Location: Texas
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Salon Care Honey Almond, Devacurl OC, Acure Argan Stem Cell+Argan Oil, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Repair
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG
DT: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
I find the cherry smell doesn't stay... it turns into an almost powdery, spicy scent when it's in your wet hair. It's not a very strong scent but it leaves my hair smelling nice - very mild cherry smell.

After using it again, I love it even more! It has protein, which is what my hair needs, so works great as a leave in.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate