New curlmart product search format

• 1 Post By waymire01
  • 1 Post By SuzyQ3
  • 1 Post By Charite

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for this. I went to look up a new product this afternoon and apparently the website has been changed. Do not like the new format at all. Unless I am missing something you can no longer search by ingredient type (no protein, etc), hair type, etc. I relied very highly on this search before for product info! Especially since I'm still in the searching phase trying to find the right products for my hair. Please consider changing it back.
cheryl1980 likes this.
When you log into Curlmart, the menu along the left hand side has a tab which says "Shop by Ingredient." You can then choose products which are Fragrance Free, Glycerin Free, Protein Free, etc.

Also on the menu along the left hand side are three tabs titled:

Top Curly Hair Products (choose this for 3A, 3B, 3C)
Top Coily Hair Products (choose this for 4A, 4B, 4C)
Top Wavy Hair Products (choose this for 2A, 2B, 2C)

Hope this helps!
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, CK Renew
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: HEBE, UFDCM
Deep Conditioner: CJCR
Standby items:GVP K-Pak
Thank you! I was so lost. I can't even express how helpful that database of products has been.
Spoke too soon. I guess I wasn't clear, it's not the curlmart store, it's the review pages. The store only lists a fraction of the products out there, it's the review pages that allow me to search for and see information on products I either have on hand or can find locally.
You're right. It's gone. That's a shame.
cheryl1980 likes this.
I noticed this too! Just as my inner PJ was beginning to emerge. Ugh. I am so disappointed.
2B * Low Porosity * High Density

Co-Wash: DevaCare No Poo
RO: SNTCC
LI & Detangle: SNTCC & KCKT

Styling: KCCC
I too was using this to find products for my 2c low porosity hair and then it was gone. Wish they would bring the old format back
They have improved it a bit.. there is a tab to the right of the search bar that says "options" that allows you to search by attributes, ingredients, and product type. Still can't search by hair type though. Also a lot of the icons that gave you information at a glance (silicone free, etc) are gone.