Renpure Organic Argan Oil shampoo

• 1 Post By sixelamy
  • 1 Post By okyouwin

I've been having shampoo problems on and off for a little while. All I've tried have left my hair a bit dry although I really can't ditch shampoo and only cowash-doesn't work well for me. I found Renpure Organics Argan Oil shampoo on sale at Shop Rite the other day and picked up a bottle. It left my hair soft and not a bit dry feeling! YAY! Just soft, light and bouncy. I hope to use it about once a week in conjunction with cowashing. Thought I'd pass it along...
fine/medium texture and a bit porous-I color
Spring routine: Renpure luxurious argan oil shampoo/Loreal Advanced Care Color conditioner , HETT gel
Trying KKCC
You know.. I saw this at the store and picked it up, but I wasn't sure how this would be so I put it down. I think the silicone had me scared, but apparently it's CG friendly. I'm glad you like it!!
okyouwin likes this.

COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
Good second day hair today too!
sixelamy likes this.
Trying KKCC
Are you planning to try the conditioner as well?

COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
This is my go to low poo. Unfortunately the conditioner is no longer CG, since it contains amodimethicone. However, once a single layer is deposited, the a-cone repels itself, so additional layers don't deposit and build up. If you're low pooing and interested, I loved the conditioner too, as both fall /winter RO and winter LI.
CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Autumn Products /Routine:
Clarifying: ACV rinses, Suave Professional Men Deep Clean Peppermint
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
Co-washes: VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze or Strawberries & Cream
RO: VO5 KLS or S&C, Cure Care
LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 KLS, Cure Care
Stylers: FSG, L'Oreal Studio Clean gel, Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's as needed
Originally Posted by Geek_Chic
That stinks. I may give this shampoo a try. I've been searching for a cheaper low poo.

COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
If you watch the sales, you can find Renpure products on buy one get one free every so often, which means the shampoos end up being $3.50ish for 16oz, which is a steal. I cowash maybe once every 1-2 weeks, mostly concentrating on my scalp, but I do also work some through to the ends as well. Bought my bottle last year around this time, and I still have some left in the bottle. I don't need a ton to shampoo with, and it's always left my hair feeling clean but moisturized, never stripped.
CG since 11/2011

Co-washes: VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze or Strawberries & Cream
RO: VO5 KLS or S&C, Cure Care
LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 KLS, Cure Care
PT: IAGirl's as needed

Last edited by Geek_Chic; 10-14-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Awesome!! Renpure seems to have a lot of deals.. they sell it at my Walgreens, I will keep my eyes open and buy it when it's on sale. I still have lots of DC low poo left, so I'm in no hurry yet. Thanks for the tip!

COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
Great minds think alike LOL! I just picked up another bottle of this today at Bed Bath & Beyond, as I'm going back to a modified CG routine after having strayed into sulfate and silicones territory which didn't really do me any favors although my hair looked shinier for a bit. But it still felt dry - so back to co-washing(with Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner that I love for this) with using the Renpure shampoo every 2nd or 3rd time which I was doing before I strayed. It's an excellent shampoo and not drying in the least. My best friend turned me on to this. The accompanying conditioner isn't as good so I don't use that. Instead I use the GVP Conditioning Balm as my rinse-out that's been a staple for me for 4 years now.
I'm going to stick with my Tresemme Naturals conditioner. It hasn't failed me yet.