AOHR conditioner

When I first started using this a couple of months ago, I didn't realize how awesome it was. This is because I was a bad curly and started using several new products all at once. Over the first few weeks though, I noticed that whenever my conditioner changed, I didn't like the results nearly as well. My hair normally feels rather rough once it dries, but with the AOHR it feels silky and smooth. It feels better than it ever has before. I'm now using this conditioner exclusively. My only sadness is that I got it on sale for $6, so now I'll always feel I'm overpaying when I repurchase.
2c/3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
Oils: coconut, argan
I order mine from vitacost for 6 and change.
Thanks, I'll check them out.
Oils: coconut, argan
Unfortunately Viticost wants $11 to ship to Canada. Yikes!
Oils: coconut, argan
Oh no! I wish I had another suggestion. Sorry.
Oh that's ok, it was a great suggestion.
Oils: coconut, argan
Lucky Vitamin has it for $7.59-not sure what their shipping would come to (they have lots of other good stuff, too)...it costs a bit more at iherb, but they have $10 off first orders and other discount codes, but, again, you would need to check out shipping...they're probably less than most, though...good luck!
Iherb is where I ordered from originally, so I'll keep an eye out for sales there. I'll check lucky vitamin shipping, thanks.