I saw some gallons of conditioners at Sally's, any of them CG?

I was at Sally's today and I saw some conditioners that come in gallons for cheap. I'm a bargain shopper so I want to buy one but I need to know if any of them are CG first. I didn't catch all the scents but they're by Salon Care and I was thinking about the apple pear one.
It is CG as far as I know, I tried this waaaay back and remember not being impressed, not much moisture. Wouldn't use as a RO but could work as a co wash. Maybe buy a small one to try first. Website ingredients; water, blue 1 lake, yellow 5, water, propylene glycol, stearalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, fragrance, hydrolized keratin, DMDM hydantoin, apple fruit extract, pear fruit extract, water
Katie
2C/3a, Medium Texture, Normal porosity, High Density, Normal Elasticity (so says the LCLF Hair analysis)
Co Wash: As I am
RO: Yes To Carrots / Ion
LI: Biotera / Samy Big Curls Defining Cream
Gel: FSG, Volumax (Original and Mega)
Color: Henna
Tools: Diffusing
Seeing the ingredient list, I can see why it's in gallons for cheap. Like Rytoka said, it wouldn't provide much conditioning. However, it may be good for a styler if you need protein and no hold.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate

NP/LP: KMF Whenever Conditioner/ YTCucs
RO/LI: Sevi Pumpkin Seed DC / CJ Argan & Olive Oil, KCKT, YTBbs
DT: Coconut Oil + scalp massage
OIL/STYLER: SM Elixir / KCCC
COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
Thanks ladies! Sounds like I'd get the same results I'm getting now so I'm gonna pass.
Depends on what your hair needs. People like Cure Care (a light conditioner w/ some protein) which Sally's sells in gallons or big sizes anyway.
fine - normal porosity*?- medium density - normal elasticity. Hard water. SoCal.
*Used to be low-porosity, but I lightened my hair 1-2 shades, so I may be normal-porosity now.

New climate! Current favorites:
Low-poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni SaS
RO: V05 Kiwi Lime
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF
PT: CJ Repair Me, IAgirl's gelatine

Experimenting with: JC Confident Coils, JC Rockin Ringlets, CJ CIAB, gelatin gel

iherb discount code: CFN646