I saw some gallons of conditioners at Sally's, any of them CG?

I was at Sally's today and I saw some conditioners that come in gallons for cheap. I'm a bargain shopper so I want to buy one but I need to know if any of them are CG first. I didn't catch all the scents but they're by Salon Care and I was thinking about the apple pear one.
It is CG as far as I know, I tried this waaaay back and remember not being impressed, not much moisture. Wouldn't use as a RO but could work as a co wash. Maybe buy a small one to try first. Website ingredients; water, blue 1 lake, yellow 5, water, propylene glycol, stearalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, fragrance, hydrolized keratin, DMDM hydantoin, apple fruit extract, pear fruit extract, water
Katie
2C/3a, Medium Texture, Normal porosity, High Density, Normal Elasticity (so says the LCLF Hair analysis)
Co Wash: As I am
RO: Yes To Carrots / Ion
LI: Biotera / Samy Big Curls Defining Cream
Gel: FSG, Volumax (Original and Mega)
Color: Henna
Tools: Diffusing
Seeing the ingredient list, I can see why it's in gallons for cheap. Like Rytoka said, it wouldn't provide much conditioning. However, it may be good for a styler if you need protein and no hold.
2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density

NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever Conditioner/ Giovanni TTTT
RO/LI: Sevi Pumpkin Seed, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, JC Too Shea, Aussie Moist
DT: Coconut Oil + scalp massage
STYLER: Ouidad Climate Control, KCCC, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly, JC Rockin' Ringlets
COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquats, parabens
Thanks ladies! Sounds like I'd get the same results I'm getting now so I'm gonna pass.
Depends on what your hair needs. People like Cure Care (a light conditioner w/ some protein) which Sally's sells in gallons or big sizes anyway.
2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots/normal po. shaft. normal elasticity.

Low-poo: Jason Mango bodywash, CeraVe Foaming
Cowash: Cure Care
RO: Cure Care, V05 KL, G SAS
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF, DE Shine & Refine, AB Strong Hold gel, SM C&S milk
PT: IAgirl's gelatine, CJ Repair Me

hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
Neutral on cones.