Sally's hg products?

Im new to Sally's beauty supply, but I did some research and found reviews for my 2c Botticelli curls... I bought the neutral protein filler, although my hair is not dyed, i am just high in porosity... I also got the noodle curl cream, one n only argan oil treatment and the red pouch good smelling Moroccan argan intensive treatment.. And some hair chopsticks teehee
For all you Sally's consumers, have you found any HG products? I'd really appreciate it
I lllllove the As I Am leave in conditioner. I've heard the rest of that line is great as well.
I have to agree with the As I Am line, the co wash is great!! Have tried others and keep coming back I recently picked up the double butter cream and really like it too, here in Colorado the dew points are low and with the cold weather my hair was crying out for moisture. A little goes a long way but its pretty great, heavy for those that need it. But melts into my hair. Doesn't weigh it down. The leave in was good for summer though. Also GVP conditioning balm is awesome for DT, works well with stylers and good with add ins like oil and honey for treatments.
Katie
2C/3a, Medium Texture, Normal porosity, High Density, Normal Elasticity (so says the LCLF Hair analysis)
Co Wash: As I am
RO: Yes To Carrots / Ion
LI: Biotera / Samy Big Curls Defining Cream
Gel: FSG, Volumax (Original and Mega)
Color: Henna
Tools: Diffusing
A lot of curlies are raving about the Volumax Mega Gel. I have it, but because it has hydrolyzed protein, I don't use it much. Some compare it to BRHG.

I agree with the As I Am coconut cowash- love that stuff.

I also really like the GVP liquid sculpting gel- it has a really watery consistency which I like. It has great hold for me.
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip
The GVP Conditioning Balm is really nice! Very good slip, no silicones; can be used as a rinse out and leave in.
pw: curls