Replacing DevaCurl

• 1 Post By rbb

I use DevaCurl DevaCare no poo and one condition and style with DC volumizing foam, beleave in, curl cream, and ultra defining gel (a mix of two or three at a time). They're pretty good for my hair but its starting to get too expensive for me. Anyone have any suggestions? I want to stick to the same basic ingredients-or lack thereof-but cheaper. Its taken over a year to get my hair healthy again and I'm scared to try new products in it. Plus I'm a recovering product junkie so I wanna be sure before making a purchase. Please help!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using CurlTalk App
K

Last edited by Julissacurlytop; 11-17-2013 at 07:16 PM.
i no longer use deva products as they dry out my hair, but when i did i bought them at aveyou.com.

$25 off $100+ AYFALL25

15% off any amount (forget code,check retailmenot.com for code)

shipping -- flat $5 for under $50, $1 for $50 and over.

shipping is fast, customer service is great.

now i buy curl junkie products there!
chloe92us likes this.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
Another side of the equation which you might find helpful to look at is that developing your skills at getting multi-day hair decreases the cost of your styling products by half for each day beyond the first that you get.
Peace,
Morgan

Baby Fine 3B, low porosity, normal density and elasticity
CGing since July 2008
The Yes To.. conditioner line is similar to the One Condition. Personally, I think it's a bit better. And definitely cheaper! I like the YTB the best.

Not sure on replacements for the others though. The Deva styling products left my hair kind of gunky. Although, I just switched to KCCC and absolutely love it for my gel! No gunky feeling here.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate