Has anyone tried Garnier's new Leave-in?

Well I think it's new. I've never heard of it or seen it. Its the Leave-in for Color Treated or Permed hair. I wonder how it compares to the others.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum Fragrance, Methylparaben, Avocado Oil, Trideceth-12, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pyrus Malus Apple Fruit Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil, Centrimonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCL, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Sugar Cane Extract, Citronellol, Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Please post your experience.
Thanks

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
Actually, this has been around for quite awhile. In fact, this is the only GF leave-in my Walmart carries (no Curl and Shine or Sleek and Shine), which is a source of weekly frustration to me.

I remember that I didn't like it very much, but that was before I had settled into a good hair routine, so its not a very valid opinion.
It's a holy grail for me, & beloved by many here. Do a search & you'll find some big threads on this.
3B, bra-strap length
laidback, very-modified CGer
HG: GF Sleek 'n Shine Leave-in; Alagio

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
its as if this line of products, is amazing. Would everyone agree?
Their conditioners -- absolutely! Their style product --- ehhh, not so much. Unlike the rinse-out cond's which are quite different from each other, the leave-ins are all pretty similar: all amazing!
3B, bra-strap length
laidback, very-modified CGer
HG: GF Sleek 'n Shine Leave-in; Alagio
Well this past week when I first tried them I thought I liked them. But now my hair is especially dry:::shrug:::
i tried sleek and shiine and just got curl and shine. i coudlnt find the leave in conditioning cream, it was sold out so i bought another bottle of the curl and shine for two bucks! (was on sale for three, and a dollar off coupon).

they're both great!!! just have the a-cone in it, but easy to remove.

anyone notice a difference between the two?
I'm not sure the one pictured is the curl and shine, it doesn't have glycerin in it.

BurlesqueCantata- The sleek and shine and curl and shine are the same except curl and shine has glycerin in it. The glycerine makes my hair curlier so I always get that one
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
It looks like SmallFry's the only one actually talking about the leave-in for Color Treated or Permed Hair.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
I really like the Sleek and Shine, and the Length and Strength rinse out conditioners. Right now I'm using the L&S rinse out and I'm LOVING it.

I also like the Leave in Conditioning creams. They work well for me as leave ins AND stylers. Sometimes they can leave a little bit of a thick, gunky feeling, so I usually mix mine w/ a bit of water in my hand before running it through my hair.
~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
i have tried both the sleek n shine and the curl n shine and i prefer the curl n shine coz it seems to make my hair curlier ...the glycerin im sure. do you guys air dry with these or diffuse?
3B~Fine, porus, and really long
HG's~Plopping and Homemade FSG!! Thank you BB
Proud To Be Egyptian!
"Your head is like a crown on you.
It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
I am captured by your flowing curls."
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla
You're right!

Originally Posted by egyptiancurls89
I air dry with this...I also use gel over the leave in and get great results.
cjc
3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
Palm Beach County, Fl
I have tried the Sleek and Shine and find it does nothing for my hair once it gets warm and humid outside. It's fine in the winter, though.
Since I colored my hair that's the one I bought. My intentions were to use it in place of a gel but my results were not good, initially my hair looked really good but after a while I started to get frizz. :x
2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

"Converting the 'curlskeptics' one curly head at a time..." HWHC