New deep conditioner, unsure about ingridients

Hi, I'm from Dominican Republic and in here we don't have any of the products you girls use for curly hair (except for TRESemmé naturals). Buying from the internet is a lil expensive for me so I've been looking for something I can afford in my country (where at least 90% of curly girls use relaxers, and products have all the ingredients I'm trying to avoid).

This deep conditioner is really cheap (under $4 US dollars), I had my doubts but wanted to give it a try. (I am 3B type)

The smell is ok but it definitely leaves my hair soft even after I rinse out and it controls my itchy scalp. I want to buy it again but want advice about the ingredients first.

Ingredients: water, fragance, olive oil, cetyl alcohol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, BHT (butyl hydroxy toulueno), oleate decile 9 corona lanolin, ammonium chloride.

To me they don't look like tbe best ingredients BUT if it works for you, continue!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
I'm not familiar with all the ingredients but it looks CG-friendly AFAIK.

Just in case you hadn't discovered it, iherb.com is the best site for shipping internationally IMO. Search - kinky-curly - iHerb.com I've shipped stuff from them to Asia. I think the shipping prices are the cheapest and the product prices tend to be really good too. They have a ton of CG-friendly stuff... Kinky Curly, Jane Carter Solutions, Giovanni, Hugo & Debra, Jason, Alba Botanica, BROO, Nature's Gate, EO....blah blah. Anyway, I also have a discount code in my siggy for first order.
fine - low/normal porosity - medium density - normal elasticity.

Cowash: Cure Care diluted with water 1:1
RO: Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

Experimenting with: no guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, gelatin gel

Recent findings: my hair likes Cure Care diluted with water as a cowash; does NOT like guar h.c.!

iherb discount code: CFN646