Best Deep conditioner

I'm looking for a new deep conditioner. I need one that really gives my hair a ton of moisture. Price or brand doesn't matter. Any recommendations? Thanks!
I wish I could read your properties on my phone. I'm sure others will ask, do you mind posting your hair properties?
3A 3B mix

DT- CJ curl rehab
LI- As I Am leave in, KCKT

Style- Sauve Everlasting Sunshine
Misc- CJ Smoothing lotion
I heard amazing things about Shea Moisture's Purification Masque. I will be trying that soon if it's at my local walgreens.
I use the Nothing But Intense Healing Mask. It does wonders!
3A with some 3B thrown in. Medium porosity.

Pre-poo: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Low-poo: SM Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo / ElastaQP Créme Conditioning shampoo
Conditioner:
ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
D/C: Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra Moist Deep Moisture Mask

Leave-in: My DNA
Styler: Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity

UK curly. CG since October 2013.
Aiming for WL curls (eventually)
I have fine hair. Not sure of my porosity. I thought it was high because my hair dries super fast but then some people told me that that wasn't accurate and I needed to get it tested...3b/c
my hair loves curl junkie deep fix. curl junkie curl rehab is also great.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
I love Curl Junkie Curl Rehab.
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Repair Me, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC, UFD Curly Magic
gels: CJ CQ, BRHG

I also really really like Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
What's the difference between Curl junkie curl rehab and deep fix?
they are both deep treatments. i find deep fix to be more moisturizing, i think it has more emollients in it, but not sure. curl rehab is lighter weight, so i use it more as a leave in. while i use both as leave ins in dry weather, deep fix seems to work better for my hair for a deep treatment.
i would read the descriptions on the cj website for a better idea.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
It's not deep unless it contains penetrating ingredients, most commercial products are largely cosmetic/ aesthetic. It's not moisturising unless it contains ingredients that add or increase water (humectants).

There is a list of proven penetrating ingredients on the Natural Haven blog. Work with your hair properties when choosing ingredients and products.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect

Originally Posted by Firefox7275
Would adding coconut oil or another penetrating ingredient to a conditioner make it a deep conditioner?
2a/b, med/high porosity, high density, fine texture

Originally Posted by Firefox7275
Originally Posted by Wavygirl1
I'd like to know the answer to this as well!
Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity
I have to say that I haven't been very impressed with the commercial DT masks that I've tried. I just do an overnight DT with coconut oil weekly or every other week and that's about it. A rare protein treatment happens now and then but I rely on the coconut oil almost exclusively for my DT.
2b/2c ( weather permitting - 3a), fine texture but lots of it, colored and highlights, BSL.
Experimenting w CG since Oct 2012

Current rotation:
cowash= TN
AG Gel Mousse, LA Gel,
DT = Coconut oil (love)
Wavygirl: IMO yes, tho they likely do not penetrate well on wet hair (oil and water do not mix. As well as the deep conditioning series of articles on the Natural Haven blog, there is a new couple of posts on the subject on Sciencey Hairblog.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect