Jamaican Black Castor Oil?

i just wanna know is it worth the hype? I just bought some JBCO and i want to know if it will aid in growing thicker and healthier hair? has anyone tried it or knows anyone who has tried it?
I tried it to try and help thicken my hair and it did absolutely nothing.
3b in South Australia.
I don't know how castor oil could thicken your hair, in all reality. Here is a pretty good link about the hype

When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

First of all we are all born with a certain number of follicles. Some of us more than others. nothing is going togive you more strands than you have follicles. Now if you had hair loss that is different. You should go to a physician and get the cause diagnosed. I am dealing with my last bit of recovery from what was extensive hair loss. I did a year of medical treatments with no results then went to Oils which were the only thing that helped me. Even with the loss I have left I still have a lot of hair because it's so dense. I recently tried using a temporary spray color to cover a bald patch. I would be willing to bet it can give the illusion of thicker hair too. Washes out easily btw.