Old 03-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #1

Moosemarcy's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2006
Default Redken Fresh Curls Spin Control

Has anyone used this? Did you like it?
Moosemarcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:45 PM   #2

Moosemarcy's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2006

Has anybody used this product? I noticed dimethicone is the second ingredient. I do use no-poo so that would help but I don't like that it is the second ingredient.
The Ingredients:
water, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, potassium dimethicone copolyol panthenyl phosphate, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, behenamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, carboxymethyl hydroxypropyl guar, fragrance/parfum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, calcium gluconate, honey, coconut oil, disodium edta, laureth-23, laureth-4, ppg-5 ceteth-20, oleth-10, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, lecithin, hydrolyzed sweet almond protein, phosphoric acid, arginine hci, taurine, olive fruit oil
Moosemarcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:06 AM   #3

Join Date: Mar 2007

I haven't used redkin, but I do use Suave healthy curls mousse and anti friz cream, which are suppose to be like Redkin (just cost a lot less), and really like them both. I have very fine, thin hair. These give me good curl definition without clumping, which makes my hair look thinner.
3a, fine, thinner, below chin length
mem53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:08 PM   #4

sonny's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2000

anyone know? i just got this product caused it worked well at the salon, but i am no expert at ingredients! thanks!
sonny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2007, 06:33 AM   #6
Guide18
Guest

Posts: n/a

Last year you could sign up to receive a free bottle of this, and quite a few people here did. I wasn't crazy about it and swapped it away. There were some folks who really liked it, though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:38 AM   #7

Oregano  (formerly babywavy)'s Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004

I've never used it, but both the dimethicone ingredients will coat and build up on your hair if you are not shampooing.

I also really like the Suave Healthy Curls knockoff.
~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
Oregano  (formerly babywavy) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:37 AM   #8

Join Date: Oct 2006

I have to agree about the suave healthy curls, it leaves my hair very shiny, and it is very controlled, not crunchy at all
heavengirl410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 AM   #9

Join Date: Nov 2003

Spin Control left my hair feeling very soft, but doesn't give enough hold/control for me.
Verity is offline   Reply With Quote