Sample pack at SweetCurls Elixir

@Sixelamy, what didn't you like about the curl cream? Just wanted to know as I think we both have coarse and porous hair. I ordered my sample kit as I wanted to try her products: flax seed gel, curl cream, okra gel and two more (I ordered the 6 sample pack). I ordered them with fragrances though.
I really like the okra gel, it gives me much more definition than the curl cream or flax seed gel. I wonder why it works better for me than the fsg, when the fsg seems to work for must other people?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Ms.Cabernet
It made my ears itchy/burny and it made my hair dry. I had her include silk protein in it, and I usually do very well with it.

I tried her deep conditioner the other day, and while I love it in my hair it also kinda burned my scalp. I just don't think her products are for me.

Still planning to try each one. Hoping one of them works for me. My skin is very sensitive.. and more sensitive now since I've been using natural products.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate