The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo/Low-poo

• 1 Post By jasminee123

I just used this and it's really nice! I have been co-washing solely for about 6-8 months which is fine, but needed something to occasionally to remove build up and after DC and hair masks.
It has a really nice kind of unusual smell. It lathers really, really well and a little goes a long way. I would say probably a quarter sized amount is enough.
I did think it might be slightly drying when I got out of the shower but I used way too much and after only co-washing for a while I think I am just not used too using any kind of shampoo/low poo. When my hair was dry, it didn't feel dehydrated or dry at all. I would recommend!
sixelamy likes this.
3a/3b Curls, Low Porosity, Medium/High Density. Check out my blog for easy to follow, practical curly advice http://ohheytherehair.blogspot.co.uk!
I've tried this line. I found the shampoo really drying. The conditioner was definitely better, but I've moved on to better things.
2BC/f/II. fine - low/normal porosity - medium density - normal elasticity.

Cowash: Cure Care diluted with water 1:1

light moisture, hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates
Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646
No!! I only just got it!! Do you think that maybe it might become drying over time? I don't think that would be a major problem for me as I only use it really after doing hair masks and DC just to help get excess off. I'll update this if I do find it to be drying though.
Originally Posted by jasminee123
I think you'll be okay!
2BC/f/II. fine - low/normal porosity - medium density - normal elasticity.

Cowash: Cure Care diluted with water 1:1

light moisture, hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates
Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646
i also used this shampoo for a while and it still stays in my shelf for now and then. i prefer to wash my hair with the devacare no-poo but with the fact that we have hard water here, i sometimes want to wash my scalp with a low-poo, that seems to do it for me.

i love the conditioner of this line, it works great on my hair, i use it only as a rinse out.
medium density, medium-high porosity, 2c/3a Curls, bright cherry red, growing out damage

low-poo: Sante shampoo brillant jojoba care
treatments: diy PT`s
Conditioner/leave-in: TBS Rainforest Condi`s & pure gelatin
styling: 4naturals spring back curling custard
SOTS with a tiny little bit of coconut oil

*don`t like polyquats, glycerine, silicones & too much oil

fotki: http://public.fotki.com/cherryredcurly/my-first-album/
Thanks! I might try the conditioner as well then. I am in the market for an upgrade!