Trader Joe's Tee Tree Tingling Conditioner-- I'm sold

• 1 Post By Maci

I tried this product after reading the reviews and I am in LOVE with this conditioner. I did a co-wash with this because I had just wash my hair that morning, but made a HUGE mistake using Beautiful Textures Curl definer styling custard on a wash and go. It made my hair stiff and crunchy, with tons of curls and shrinkage. So that night I decided I would co-wash with Trader Joe's Tee Tree Conditioner and it worked great.

It left my hair feeling extremely soft and feeling clean with my curls being define some. After drying with a t-shirt for about 20-30 minutes, I put on some Cantu Leave in Conditioner and two-strand twist my hair with Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter (I do like this product, works great in the summer). I sealed my ends with Shea moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I only use it as a sealer b/c it tames the ends.

I've been natural for the last 16 months, it has been a struggle learning what works for me. I have type 3b/c hair, that is low porosity and high density. Plus I live in an extremely humid climate.

I highly recommend the Tee Tree Tingling Conditioner. Let me know your thoughts if you have used it
This is my favorite Cowash.
MsChris80 likes this.