-   -   Favorite leave-in? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/172961-favorite-leave.html)

caitlincurls 06-09-2014 01:41 PM

Favorite leave-in?

I have 3A hair and I'm currently loving Ouidad Moisture Lock, but it's pretty expensive and I haven't really experimented much since going curly again. I've also tried leaving in some of my DevaCurl One Condition, but I don't love the results from that for some reason. Any suggestions??

Corrina777 06-09-2014 01:52 PM

I don't know how the price compares to Ouidad, but my protein-craving hair loves Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment as a leave-in. I've also just started playing with CHS Silk Leave-In and really like the results. If your hair isn't quite as much of a protein floozy as mine is, As I Am has a fantastic leave-in that is definitely less expensive than Ouidad.

BotticelliBrit 06-09-2014 02:03 PM

As I Am leave-in is great and a real-fave among many here. People also seem to get along well using KCKT as a leave-in.

If you're looking for a very cheap option, I've been trying the Alba Botanica leave-in (which I found for only a few pounds) and I am really loving the results:

mandymae 06-09-2014 02:14 PM

I like using TN both the nourishing moisture and radiant volume. I have used CJ Beautiful Curls LI and found that nice as well.

Reservechic 06-09-2014 02:57 PM

My favorite leave in is It's A 10 Miracle Leave In. It's pricey, but it's the best leave in I have found thus far. Plus it helps with strengthening my hair as well.

I do also own Giovanni Direct Leave In as well. As that's what I had been using on and off before purchasing It's A10. I still do use it sometimes. It's an all natural product made with a lot of organic ingredients with in it. And, with this product a little bit really does go a long way.

rbb 06-09-2014 03:47 PM

i love the cj conditioners and deep conditioners as leave in. mostly use curl rehab or deep fix.

CurlyShorty3405 06-09-2014 04:19 PM

My favorite leave in is the Living Proof Restore Targeted Hair Cream. It's sulfate, silicone, paraben and salt free. It's my new HG leave in.

ashlyndmarie 06-09-2014 10:01 PM

Kinky curly knot today
Vo5 conditioner
Tresemme
Shea moisture Curl & style milk
Shea moisture thickening growth milk

kurlygurly 06-09-2014 10:18 PM

Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle detangles my hair so easily and quickly and it's a leave-in. It's super moisturizing and natural. I also like Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower conditioner as a leave in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Spiralli 06-10-2014 12:52 PM

My 2 HG leave-ins are in my sig -- have been using them for years -- KCKT, and Beauty Without Cruelty. I got the As I Am LI recently and I like it, but it seems to leave a coating on my hair, or has something in it that makes my hair appear dull. However, I do love the scent of it, and it has great slip, so I will continue to use it, but not more than 1x per week.

SurfTheWaves 07-22-2014 08:57 PM

As I Am Leave In Conditioner is AMAZING stuff! Hands down, my HG!

curlicious13 07-22-2014 09:54 PM

As I am leave in conditioner is my HG product. Love the stuff.

BotticelliBrit 07-23-2014 03:09 AM

The My DNA leave-in has become my new cheap 'n' cheerful fave

fairyjae 07-26-2014 09:17 PM

Well I'm 3c and I like the giovanni direct leave in and I also use mixxchicks...

WonderWall 08-20-2014 12:45 PM

im a simple person.... cantu but hate the smell. shea moisture and giovanni and love the smell and hate the cost, but last a long time.