Favorite leave-in?

• 1 Post By rbb
  • 1 Post By BotticelliBrit
  • 1 Post By fairyjae

I have 3A hair and I'm currently loving Ouidad Moisture Lock, but it's pretty expensive and I haven't really experimented much since going curly again. I've also tried leaving in some of my DevaCurl One Condition, but I don't love the results from that for some reason. Any suggestions??
I don't know how the price compares to Ouidad, but my protein-craving hair loves Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment as a leave-in. I've also just started playing with CHS Silk Leave-In and really like the results. If your hair isn't quite as much of a protein floozy as mine is, As I Am has a fantastic leave-in that is definitely less expensive than Ouidad.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
As I Am leave-in is great and a real-fave among many here. People also seem to get along well using KCKT as a leave-in.

If you're looking for a very cheap option, I've been trying the Alba Botanica leave-in (which I found for only a few pounds) and I am really loving the results:
3A with some 3B thrown in. Medium porosity.

Pre-poo: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Low-poo: SM Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo / ElastaQP Créme Conditioning shampoo
Conditioner:
Experimenting
D/C: Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra Moist Deep Moisture Mask

Leave-in: My DNA
Styler: Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity

UK curly. CG since October 2013.
Aiming for WL curls (eventually)
I like using TN both the nourishing moisture and radiant volume. I have used CJ Beautiful Curls LI and found that nice as well.
My favorite leave in is It's A 10 Miracle Leave In. It's pricey, but it's the best leave in I have found thus far. Plus it helps with strengthening my hair as well.

I do also own Giovanni Direct Leave In as well. As that's what I had been using on and off before purchasing It's A10. I still do use it sometimes. It's an all natural product made with a lot of organic ingredients with in it. And, with this product a little bit really does go a long way.
3B, low density, high porosity hair

Marula Oil
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker
Camille Rose Naturals Curlaide Moisture Butter
Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter
i love the cj conditioners and deep conditioners as leave in. mostly use curl rehab or deep fix.
twirlygranny likes this.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
My favorite leave in is the Living Proof Restore Targeted Hair Cream. It's sulfate, silicone, paraben and salt free. It's my new HG leave in.
2B-2C

Styling- Josie Maran Bohemian Waves Argan Hair Mist Texture Volume & Moisture
Leave in- Living Proof Restore Targeted Repair Cream
Sealer: The Body Shop Olive Beautifying Oil

Supplements: 50 mg of keratin, 15 mg of biotin

My hair loves: Coconut Oil, Protein (Keratin)
My hair hates: co-washing, gel, mousse, and curl creams
Kinky curly knot today
Vo5 conditioner
Tresemme
Shea moisture Curl & style milk
Shea moisture thickening growth milk
Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle detangles my hair so easily and quickly and it's a leave-in. It's super moisturizing and natural. I also like Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower conditioner as a leave in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
hemp oil, jojoba oil
www.naturesnectars.net
My 2 HG leave-ins are in my sig -- have been using them for years -- KCKT, and Beauty Without Cruelty. I got the As I Am LI recently and I like it, but it seems to leave a coating on my hair, or has something in it that makes my hair appear dull. However, I do love the scent of it, and it has great slip, so I will continue to use it, but not more than 1x per week.
Location: Texas
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Salon Care Honey Almond, Devacurl OC, Acure Argan Stem Cell+Argan Oil, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Repair
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG
DT: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
As I Am Leave In Conditioner is AMAZING stuff! Hands down, my HG!
2C & 3A, thick, over-porous, normal elasticity, medium density.
Low-Poo: Nature's Gate Henna, Organix Brazilian Keratin
RO/ LI: TN Nourishing Moisture, As I Am Leave In, Biolage Conditioning Balm, Organix Brazilian Keratin
Protein styler & treatment: Colorful Neutral Protein Filler, IAGirl's treatment 1x per week
Oils: Extra Dark JBCO, EVCO, EVOO
Stylers: Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray, HHTT, AVG, SMCES, SMCS, TrendStarter Curl Amplifier, FSG with honey
As I am leave in conditioner is my HG product. Love the stuff.
The My DNA leave-in has become my new cheap 'n' cheerful fave
Reservechic likes this.
3A with some 3B thrown in. Medium porosity.

Pre-poo: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Low-poo: SM Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo / ElastaQP Créme Conditioning shampoo
Conditioner:
Experimenting
D/C: Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra Moist Deep Moisture Mask

Leave-in: My DNA
Styler: Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity

UK curly. CG since October 2013.
Aiming for WL curls (eventually)
Well I'm 3c and I like the giovanni direct leave in and I also use mixxchicks...
Reservechic likes this.
im a simple person.... cantu but hate the smell. shea moisture and giovanni and love the smell and hate the cost, but last a long time.