-   -   Kinky Curly "Stellar Strands" Deep Conditioner (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/173019-kinky-curly-stellar-strands-deep-conditioner.html)

twirlygranny 06-12-2014 03:13 PM

Kinky Curly "Stellar Strands" Deep Conditioner

Anybody try this yet?

Greatcurls 06-12-2014 06:39 PM

I was wondering when the creator would come out with a conditioner!

The ingredients look like they would moisturize and strengthen my porous hair. The price is reasonable; I actually thought it would be higher. When I tried to order, the shopping cart page said it was "not orderable."

twirlygranny 06-12-2014 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Greatcurls (Post 2279722)
I was wondering when the creator would come out with a conditioner!

That's messed up

CurlyInTheFog 06-13-2014 02:14 PM

Amazon has it (not Prime), but I don't know how the price compares.

Reservechic 06-13-2014 03:41 PM

Who ever decides to take the plunge to try this new Kinky-Curly product, please be sure to give us the full details. As, us ladies here will want to hear the real deal and whether it's really worth trying or not.

twirlygranny 07-21-2014 07:44 AM

bump

abstractcurls 07-22-2014 02:34 PM

Anyone know the ingredients list?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App

Wildfox 07-22-2014 03:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 45738 hopefully this photo shows up but here's the ingredients. It worked for me but it wasn't amazing, I found it to be a little too thick so it was hard to spread evenly through and I'm about half way done with the jar after only a couple uses.

Spiralli 07-22-2014 05:25 PM

Has anyone heard if/when CurlMart will carry this?