Kinky Curly "Stellar Strands" Deep Conditioner

• 1 Post By Reservechic

Anybody try this yet?
PJ Rehab 9/2011
I was wondering when the creator would come out with a conditioner!

The ingredients look like they would moisturize and strengthen my porous hair. The price is reasonable; I actually thought it would be higher. When I tried to order, the shopping cart page said it was "not orderable."
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
This list is not exhaustive...

SUMMER
Cowash: various
DT:various
LI/Detangler: CURLS Cashmere Curls leave-in
Moisturizer: Nu-Gro Moisturizing Spray
Stylers: Ouidad Wave Create Texture Taffy, JCS natural twist out foam, various
Sealers: Not now

*experimenting and loving it!

I was wondering when the creator would come out with a conditioner!

Originally Posted by Greatcurls
That's messed up
PJ Rehab 9/2011
Amazon has it (not Prime), but I don't know how the price compares.
3a/b, F, normal porosity

Suave conditioner, LAL gel
Who ever decides to take the plunge to try this new Kinky-Curly product, please be sure to give us the full details. As, us ladies here will want to hear the real deal and whether it's really worth trying or not.
twirlygranny likes this.

Conditioner: DB Pumpkin Conditioner

Scalp Treatments:
Kenalog Topical Spray
Clocortolone Pivalate Cream 0.1%
Tea Tree Oil mixed with warm Olive Oil (used as a pre-shampoo hair and scalp oil treatment)

Current Styler:
CRN Almond Jai Twiting Butter (being used for doing wash n gos/buns/ponytails with)
Anyone know the ingredients list?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Kinky Curly "Stellar Strands" Deep Conditioner-imageuploadedbycurltalk1406063149.461893.jpg hopefully this photo shows up but here's the ingredients. It worked for me but it wasn't amazing, I found it to be a little too thick so it was hard to spread evenly through and I'm about half way done with the jar after only a couple uses.
Has anyone heard if/when CurlMart will carry this?
Location: Texas
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Salon Care Honey Almond, Acure Argan Stem Cell+Argan Oil, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Repair
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
DT: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!, KC Stellar Strands