Down Under Naturals: a co wash option for canadians

I got a liter of this with a pump bottle for about $3 from Walmart, and I've used it twice now to co wash. I'd tried co washing in the past, but couldn't find a conditioner that worked, Suave and V05 not being available in my region. So far this conditioner's been great, my scalp even likes it. I wanted to mention it since I know it can sometimes be hard to find a co wash in Canada. If my opinion of it changes, I'll update.
Oils: coconut, argan or evoo
Are you still liking this for a cowash? I started using this a few weeks ago and I really love it so far! I have fine 2b/c waves that does not do well with a cowash normally.
Yes, I'm still loving it as a co-wash. My hair's medium coarse and long, so my ends still need something richer, but the down under is perfect for cleansing. I'm glad you're having success with it as well.
Oils: coconut, argan or evoo
Cool! I saw this huge bottle for only 3 bucks as you mentioned. Still debating wether to buy or not. I still do use shampoo though so I'm curious as to how that works. As for the conditioner does it make your hair soft and manageable?
I still use sulfate free shampoo a couple times a month, my wavy hair needs it to really make sure there's no product buildup. The conditioner really makes my hair clean and soft, without that dead straw feeling shampoo gives me. Because my hair's medium coarse and waist length when wet, the ends need a richer conditioner, but for someone whose hair is shorter or less dry this could work fine on its own. It's got a nice amount of slip for detangling, but is thin enough that you can easily get it to the scalp and massage, and since it's so cheap I don't mind using a bunch to wash with.
Oils: coconut, argan or evoo
I should add that when I shampoo, I do not condition with this afterward. I need something heavier after those washes. If you want a silicone free conditioner to use with a sulfate free shampoo, Tresume naturals conditioners are readily available in most parts of Canada. The moisture one would be strong enough after a shampoo.
Oils: coconut, argan or evoo
Thanks! I actually have never tried tressume before but I will definitely keep my eye open for it