Curlykinks.com Website?

Does anyone know what's going on with the Curly Kinks website? I placed an order 5 weeks ago and though I was charged immediately, I have yet to get my order.

I sent numerous emails, called their phone number & left a message and even wrote to them on FB and Twitter and NOTHING!

Did this happen to anyone else?
Wow! I am sorry that no one has yet to get back with you. I would try contacting them one more time. If they do not respond back, if you happened to have paid through paypal, then you can file a claim to get your money refunded back to you through there.

I have bought a flat iron from off a website, i paid through it via paypal. I tried contacting the company after it was nearing a month and i had not received my order. I kept sending emails and never received anything back. I filed a claim with Paypal after it had been nearing a month and a half. Paypal contacted the company, and the company never contacted Paypal back, so eventually i ended up having my refunded back into my Paypal account.

Also, i went through another episode with a different vendor. I was given an email containing a tracking number for my shipment and the date my order was supposedly shipped out. I found out later via USPS that my order was never shipped out at all and it took me over a month from the time i placed my order until i got my products ordered. I had to go through back and forth emails with the owner in order to get my packaged mailed out to me. As, she kept giving me the run around. Which is why, i really do not have any plans to order from that company again.
3B natural hair

Current Regimen: Daily Bunning

Products currently using:
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Conditioner ( I do use it with steam)
Protein Conditioner- Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner (I do use it with steam.)
Shea Moisture Transtioning Milk
Pre-Poo Treatment- I switch between Regular and Extra Dark JBCO ( The lines I use from are - Jamaican Mango & Lime, Tropic Isle Living, and Sunny Isle)

Last edited by Reservechic; 06-30-2014 at 03:41 PM.
I have ordered from them many times and usually they are very responsive. I wonder what is going on? Sounds very frustrating. Hopefully someone else here will have some information. Monique's products are really good but usually don't take that long to ship out.