Shea Moisture Baby Line

So I got these 2 bad boys here and I wanna ask if anyone has tried them

Also the shampoo is all in one for body and hair so I think it's suitable but the healing lotion I mistaken it as conditioner but it seems to be for body use.
Will there be an issue if it's used on hair? The only ingredient that makes it a bit iffy to me is vegetable emulsifying wax.

Ingredients of Healing Lotion:
Deionized water, raw butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter*, olus oil, argania spinosa (argan) nut oil, vegetable emulsifying wax, centhera biennis (evening primrose) oil, borage officinalis oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil, chamomile extract, myrrh extract, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower (and) lonicera japonica (japanese honeysuckle) flower extract.
*Certified Organic Ingredient

I am planning on using them together so could the shampoo take the emulsifying wax out?
Ingredients of shampoo:
Deionized water, decyl glucoside (coconut oil), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera), sodium lauroyl lactylate (coconut oil), raw butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, argania spinosa (argan) nut oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), guar, vanilla extract, proprietary essential oil blend, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower (and) lonicera japonica (japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, calendula extract, lavender oil, rose extract, chamomile extract, boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil, myrrh extract.

So I got these 2 bad boys here and I wanna ask if anyone has tried them

Ingredients of Healing Lotion:

Ingredients of shampoo:
Originally Posted by KaZenner1990
I use the Shea Moisture baby shamppo as my low poo. I only use it once a week/two weeks and its really good for residue build up i've noticed so far
Mod CG
2A/B, medium/course, normal porosity, SL
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Chamomile & Argan Oil
CO wash: Suave Apple conditioner (1:1)
LI: Sauve Coconut (1:1 & coconut oil)

Originally Posted by AmyShort
Do you think I would have a problem with the lotion used as conditioner?

CG since Feb 2014
I think you could use it as a conditioner OR a leave in or even light styler.
I have used the baby line. The lotion is wonderful, and I've always wondered if it could be used as a conditioner too. Only problem is, it would cause a lot of buildup with all of the shea butter. The Shea Moisture conditioners caused huge buildup issues for me.

As for the baby wash - that stuff is awful. My hair hated it, and so did my skin. When I was trying to use it up, I used it as a hand wash. I've never had such dry skin in my life with that stuff! Baby washes usually contain a high pH so it doesn't burn the baby's eyes. hair needs a lower pH around 5 or 4.5, is it? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate

NP/LP: KMF Whenever Conditioner/ YTCucs
RO/LI: Sevi Pumpkin Seed DC / CJ Argan & Olive Oil, KCKT, YTBbs
DT: Coconut Oil + scalp massage
OIL/STYLER: SM Elixir / KCCC
COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
I don't think will have a problem with shea as my hg detangling one has shea butter but my hair is high porosity. I hope the wash is.not as bad.

CG since Feb 2014
So I tried it today after my day in the sea. Although it didn't dry my hair out it didn't moisturise it either. I tried the shampoo alone. I think it would be an awesome occasionally cleansing.

Originally Posted by KaZenner1990

I use the shampoo once every 8-10 days as a cleanser, I think using too often could cause dry scalp. As my mother loves to say, "everything in moderation". It works really well for me to break up build up (my scalp is still rather oily) and I always make sure I use my LI afterwards! I hope it works for your hair as well!
Mod CG
2A/B, medium/course, normal porosity, SL
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Chamomile & Argan Oil
CO wash: Suave Apple conditioner (1:1)
LI: Sauve Coconut (1:1 & coconut oil)
What I noticed after using it only once, I had.shiny frizz free curls but it might have been other.things too. I will try redo every step except that one.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using CurlTalk App

CG since Feb 2014
Ok I am seriously starting to like it. I am afraid that I will over use it. For some reason it makes my roots sleek and shiny. I haven't tested how many days I go without hair feeling oily.

[Properties for mobile users]
M+C/ii, high porosity, medium elasticity, growing old color