The Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot Deep Conditioning Mask

Has anyone tried this stuff? ShamelessMaya on YouTube raved about it and it looks to me that it must be CG since it's entirely organic so I'm inclined to give it a go since I'm running low on my deep conditioner. Any thoughts?

Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Biotin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Avocado Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Silk Amino Acid, Green Tea Extract, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, dl-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut RBD) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Limmnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Oil (Refined). Essential Oil: Grapefruit, Lavender.

I'm not very hip to knowing what qualifies as CG and usually just get my advice from people here, but I definitely don't see anything like a silicone on there--right?
3A with a bit of 3B in there.
Cleanser: DevaCurl Low Poo
Co-Wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
Conditioner: Suave Naturals Coconut
DT: The Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot Deep Conditioning Mask
Leave-In: SM Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk, KCKT
Styler: KCCC, BRHG, CK
2nd Day Refresher: SM Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Finishing Elixir, SM Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk, KCKT
I have heard of the line before. But, i have never tried any products from the line. I did happen to go to the company's website- themanechoice.com to read up on the product your interested in buying.

Overall, it seems like a really decent product. I don't see anything bad ingredientwise, if you do happen to be on the CG Method. So, i would say that it is worth giving it a try, if you truly want to buy it.

I always check out a company's return policy before i buy anything from online. In regards to their return policy, their goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, they would love to hear from you. They will try their best to find a resolution. Please note that all sales with them are final and are not subject to return. If you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please email them within 5 days from the date you receive your order.

I hope that you find this info helpful!
3B natural hair

Currently Using All Natural Products:

Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Conditioner ( I do use it with steam to DC with)
100% Pure Marula Oil (from Sally's Marula Collection)
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker
Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twist Butter
Camille Rose Naturals Curlaide Moisture Butter
I've used it since December. It's a very good deep conditioner. I have mostly 4a/3c hair with possible patches of 4b & my hair always feels very light & soft all over after I DC with it for 15-20mins. It's a thick but watery consistency, but it's not runny or creamy (odd description, I know). Feels lightweight in your hair. Only downside is that it doesn't have great slip (I tend to like my DCs thick & smooth with a lot of slip).

I used the Manetabolism hair vitamins since January & it's helping me overcome the halt in my hair growth (I barely retained length all of 2013).Plus my nails are growing super fast & long. btw, the customer testimony on Instagram is amazing. Worth checking out if you have length retention issues.
Update: I've used this stuff twice now. First time I used it for about 30 minutes and the results were good. Used it yesterday on dry hair overnight because I felt like I really needed a good DT, washed it out this morning, and HOLY COW my hair hasn't looked or felt this great in a long time. This stuff is definitely HG worthy.
3A with a bit of 3B in there.
Cleanser: DevaCurl Low Poo