Alba Botanica Mango Line vs Coconut Line

Has anyone tried their shampoo and conditioner yet? Do you like the Mango or Coconut better?
3A

Shampoo: Desert Essence Fragrance Free Shampoo
Conditioner: Desert Essence Fragrance Free Conditioner
DC: L'Oreal Sulfate Free OleoTherapy Oil Infused Conditioner
Never tried it! I did try the Alba leave-in though and that was pretty decent (that's probably no help whatsoever haha)
3A with some 3B thrown in. Medium porosity.

Pre-poo: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Low-poo: SM Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo / ElastaQP Créme Conditioning shampoo
Conditioner:
Experimenting
D/C: Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra Moist Deep Moisture Mask

Leave-in: My DNA
Styler: Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity

UK curly. CG since October 2013.
Aiming for WL curls (eventually)
I would like to try the coconut one but the only place I have seen it was on amazon and it was double the price plus more for shipping than the others.
I do have and like the mango line, it does smell a bit sickly at first but once rinses out smells nice and fresh.
it also leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny, I can only imagine what the coconut one is like
Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
I just found the coconut conditioner @ my local walmart today! Already washed my hair this morning but the next wash day I'll try it out and let you guys know how it goes! The ingredient list looks pretty decent in comparison to the usual drugstore conditioners...and the smell is divine!
2C & 3A, thick, over-porous, normal elasticity, medium density.
Low-Poo: Nature's Gate Henna, Organix Brazilian Keratin
RO/ LI: TN Nourishing Moisture, As I Am Leave In, Biolage Conditioning Balm, Organix Brazilian Keratin
Protein styler & treatment: Colorful Neutral Protein Filler, IAGirl's treatment 1x per week
Oils: Extra Dark JBCO, EVCO, EVOO
Stylers: Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray, HHTT, AVG, SMCES, SMCS, TrendStarter Curl Amplifier, FSG with honey
bump. Ive been looking at the alba lines lately and have been wondering about it.

Most of the shampoos and conditioners look CG friendly. Just wondering if anyone uses this line and what your thoughts are?
3A 3B mix

RO-GVPCB, CJ curl assurance conditioner
DT- CJ curl rehab
LI- As I Am leave in,

Style- Sauve Everlasting Sunshine
I thought that the Alba lines with tropical fruit are not CG-safe. At least according to ingredients lists I found online, they have amodimethicone. But since I've got none on the ground, probably they reformulated those lines or something. From what I found, only the regular line one that is CG-safe.
2C canopy & 2A/B underlayer
coarse | low-normal porosity | normal elasticity | low density
(by GoosefootPrints)

Clarify: North American Hemp Co. Moisturizing Shampoo, Citric acid rinse
CO/
RO/LI: Inecto Pure Coconut / Alba Botanica Volumizing / The Body Shop Banana
Styler: DIY Okra Pudding / Suave Pro Captivating Curls Mousse / Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam
Treatment: Holland & Barrett Wonder Oil + Coconut oil, Honey-Cardamom-EVOO-Chamomile Tea
I'm looking at their website right now. The "gentle shampoo" does have sodium lauryl sulfate but it does have sodium lauryl sulfoacetate. I don't know what the difference is but it is listed on Sciencey Hair Blog as a mild shampoo. She notes that you still may have to dilute it. I know the volumizing conditioner is CG because I've been planning on buying it for like a month!

Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In
PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

Go Red Wings!

I bit the bullet and order the Volumizing Conditioner on VitaCost. Would've preferred iHerb, since now my CC is problematic after ordering from there. It was because I wanted to try Not Your Mother's Curl Cream and iHerb doesn't carry it. Sigh. Never again.
2C canopy & 2A/B underlayer
coarse | low-normal porosity | normal elasticity | low density
(by GoosefootPrints)

Clarify: North American Hemp Co. Moisturizing Shampoo, Citric acid rinse
CO/
RO/LI: Inecto Pure Coconut / Alba Botanica Volumizing / The Body Shop Banana
Ugh, boo on that. I order online a ton and I get really nervous sometimes.

I'm leaning work early today to take my bunny to the vet so I should have time to stop and pick it up, if they even have it. Last time I drove way out to the middle of nowhere to a store that was supposed to have it but didn't and I was soo annoyed.

Originally Posted by frckls
saw it at whole foods and i did try the tropical conditioner as i didn't mind that it had amodimethicone since it does not build up, and the rest of the ingredients looked good. ugh! i tried it on several different days, spacing it out with my regular products, as a rinse out, as a leave in, as a pre-poo -- no matter how, it made my hair feel like plastic and didn't have it's usual soft, bouncy look. so i tossed the rest of it.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
The particular Alba conditioner/poo I want to try is not available on the ground anywhere, I've tried three different places. I can find the non-CG ones anywhere though, ugh.