Alba Botanica Mango Line vs Coconut Line

Has anyone tried their shampoo and conditioner yet? Do you like the Mango or Coconut better?
3A

Shampoo: Desert Essence Fragrance Free Shampoo
Conditioner: Desert Essence Fragrance Free Conditioner
DC: L'Oreal Sulfate Free OleoTherapy Oil Infused Conditioner
Never tried it! I did try the Alba leave-in though and that was pretty decent (that's probably no help whatsoever haha)
Allie

3A with some 3B thrown in. Medium porosity. High density. Low-medium thickness.

Pre-poo: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Low-poo: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine
Conditioner: Faith in Nature or
Shea Moisture Raw Restorative
D/C: Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra Moist Deep Moisture Mask

Leave-in: My DNA
Styler: Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity or
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Jelly

UK curly. CG since October 2013.
Aiming for WL curls (eventually)
I would like to try the coconut one but the only place I have seen it was on amazon and it was double the price plus more for shipping than the others.
I do have and like the mango line, it does smell a bit sickly at first but once rinses out smells nice and fresh.
it also leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny, I can only imagine what the coconut one is like
Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
I just found the coconut conditioner @ my local walmart today! Already washed my hair this morning but the next wash day I'll try it out and let you guys know how it goes! The ingredient list looks pretty decent in comparison to the usual drugstore conditioners...and the smell is divine!
2C & 3A, thick, over-porous, normal elasticity, medium density.
Low-Poo: Nature's Gate Henna, Organix Brazilian Keratin
RO/ LI: TN Nourishing Moisture, As I Am Leave In, Biolage Conditioning Balm, Organix Brazilian Keratin
Protein styler & treatment: Colorful Neutral Protein Filler, IAGirl's treatment 1x per week
Oils: Extra Dark JBCO, EVCO, EVOO
Stylers: Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray, HHTT, AVG, SMCES, SMCS, TrendStarter Curl Amplifier, FSG with honey