CurlBox review?

I'm interested in possibly subscribing to CurlBox, and I was wondering if any of you are subscribed to them as well? Would you recommend it, and do they give you decent products to try out?

Originally Posted by anissafersure
I've been researching this myself. I've watched some YouTube reviews and unless I hear otherwise I am thinking my 25 dollars would be better spent with hand picked products. I have been getting a 15% off coupon from Sally Beauty Club Rewards program.
Silver CG since September 2014
2C/3A/Medium Texture/Medium Porosity/Thick Density
Photos: http://public.fotki.com/DonnitaMae/curls/
Password: sarie

Originally Posted by anissafersure
Originally Posted by DonnitaMae
I actually ended up subscribing to it. It was alright, but I ended doing the same as you... Just picking out my OWN products. The first box I got I didn't like at all. The second box was much better and had most of the products from Shea Moisture's new JBCO line. I ended up u subscribing to it after the second month. I just found it to be a waste of money.
Unless someone is newly natural I don't see the purpose of subscribing to those things. Although I do try new products from time to time I know pretty much what ingredients my hair likes dislikes so why should I pay for "mystery" box that might be full of stuff I can't use. I find natural hair events a great place to pick up samples and learn about companies. That's where I first bought my Ayurvedic spray and other products I have since reordered.