Does the SheaMoisture Raw Shea Masque contain protein?

As I was looking at the raw shea masque's ingredient attributes in curlmart I noticed that "protein free" was not listed. I wondered if this was because one or more the ingredients contains protein since nothing stood out to me. When I use the masque I notice that my hair may feel somewhat dry unless I pre mix it with olive oil. I'm now not sure if this is a result of the protein content on my protein sensitive hair or if others without protein sensitivity have experienced this as well. I assumed this deep conditioner was strictly moisturizing.

* I haven't tried the Camille Rose Naturals algae deep conditioner but I have intentions to purchase it and noticed that it also wasn't listed as "protein free".

Last edited by iAmber; 07-19-2014 at 09:09 AM.
The raw shea line is protein free. I'm sensitive to protein as well and this masque didn't do well for my hair. It left it mediocre at best. Didn't soften my curls or anything, even with heat.
Actually it does have protein in it.
It doesn't have "protein free" on it for that reason. Sea kelp and panthenol is what I see that are protein.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using CurlTalk App
3B fine & medium, medium density,low/medium porosity, semi protein sensitive
NP: ACV
COWASH: Suave Naturals green apple and coconut
RO/LI: Tresseme Naturals, Oyin hair dew
PT/DT: Ion repair solutions, my own concoction
OIL: Coconut, grapeseed & jojoba
STYLER: LA Looks nutra curl & AVJ spritz

My disabilities don't change who I am.