Lush Zeste Hair Gel

IMO, one of the best new products of 2014! This jiggly gel blob has a fresh scent, and a small amount goes a looong way. Got a sample that actually covered a fourth of my hair, and you know how small their samples are! The hold is about a medium, and my hair was left soft and defined for 3-4 days. The dew points and humidity where I live have been averaging 76-98, but the gel kept the frizz away. Of course, it can be used for fly-aways, slicking down edges, etc.

I tried it alone and with R&B, and the results were about the same. If you want a longer hold, use alone. It's one of the few gels where I don't have to use a leave-in so that my hair doesn't become dry.

When you see the full size, you wonder how long it will last, but after using the sample for my thick, voluminous hair, it will last a long time. I use the gel about once a week, so the container should last about 4 months for me.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:various oils

Shampoo/
Clarifier:various
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT:
Smooth Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Conditioner
LI/Detangler: AG Fast Food/OH Juices and Berries Hair Tonic
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel, CURLS Blueberry and Passion Fruit Control pastes

*experimenting and loving it!

I came here the other day looking for a review on this. Thanks for sharing! Do you usually have issues with stylers that have glycerin in them?
Secret_karma:

Most of the time I do, that's why a leave-in is necessary or my hair has to be a little more than damp. Right now the humidity and dew points are high so anything with glycerin or glycerine works on my hair.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:various oils

Shampoo/
Clarifier:various
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT:
Smooth Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Smoothing Conditioner
LI/Detangler: AG Fast Food/OH Juices and Berries Hair Tonic
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel, CURLS Blueberry and Passion Fruit Control pastes

*experimenting and loving it!