Shea Moisture New Products/ Manku Honey/JBCO

I am in love with these products the Manku honey line makes my hair feel so soft when using it. I also purchased the JBCO line, I used a couple of those products and I really enjoyed it. If you all want to checkout my reviews on these check me out. I am just sharing my experience on what worked for me.

If any of you purchased these products let me know how they worked for you.

Manku Honey
conditioner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpXxrnL3XTw
masque https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zisC9lqVHKE

JBCO
PART 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvUGFPTkUK4
PART 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WPdpxOsn0E
I really like the JBCO edge control treatment gel as a gel for all of my strands not just my edges. It smells good and good soft hold.

The leave in is decent nothing to go crazy for. Too much weighed my curls down.

The mafura honey shampoo works decent. The conditioner is difficult to detangle with but makes an excellent leave in. The deep conditioner was fabulous.
I have been wanting to try these products for a while too! Do you know any places where this stuff is available on the ground? I don't want to order online if I can help it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CurlTalk App
Sometimes I get carried away and manipulate him too much. He tells me he's fine on his own but I never listen. I wash him less now and all in all we're happy.
Beast's Favorite Things:
Shea Moisture
Kinky Curly
Curl Junkie
Natural Stuff
BC #2: 10/2/13
2c/3a/3b w/ loose botticellis, whirls and curls,
Coarse, High Porosity;CG since 2007
That's awesome. Now it makes me want to buy the gel.The leave in is so huge. I can scoop some out for my sister if she wanted some. I didn't buy the Manku honey shampoo cause I have enough shampoos.. Yes, The manku honey deep conditioner is great, I was so surprised on how well it worked for dry hair. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with these products.

The leave in is decent nothing to go crazy for. Too much weighed my curls down.

Originally Posted by ashlyndmarie

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CurlTalk App

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by bringingcurliesback?
Yes you can get them at cvs. Not where the shea moisture products are but where the other lines are. Where the Nubian heritage products are. Let me know if you need any additional help. I hope you can find them.
I have tried the Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Masque. I love it!!! It smells similar to Ouidad products because they both use Manuka honey (I believe). It left my hair incredibly soft & smelling good. I want the whole line.
Hair Type: 3B/3C Mix
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Hair Density: Low
Hair Porosity: Low
Hair Length: SL (when curly) BSL (when stretched)
Favorite Moisturizering Oils: Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Coconut Oil
Visit My Blog
Oh really how are the ouidad products, I've always wanted to try them? Thanks for responding and I am glad the masque worked for you.

Originally Posted by Naturalsara
You can also subscribe to this thread for info on Shea Moisture products:

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter