CHS Curl Keeper Curl Cream? . . . Also, AVEYOU 20% off

Has anyone tried Curly Hair Solution's Curl Keeper Curl Cream? I'd never heard of it, but just ran across it at AveYou, where they're having a 20% off sale this week using AVE20YOU.

If you've used it, do you like it? Do you use it with or without regular CK? I've come to like CK well enough the past few months (and I used to truly hate it!) that I'm interested in giving it a try, but I thought I'd sound it out here first since I have a few days . . . .
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
OMG I have been waiting for someone with some experience with this product!! I just ordered the smaller size bottle of CHS Curl Keeper Styling Cream from the Frizzoff site and am waiting to get it. I will try to remember to post here after I have used it for a couple of weeks or I will start a new thread on it.

For reference my hair is: type 2, with some curls and waves, if I don't use product its just undefined and frizzy loose curls and waves, very frizzy and is affected by humidity, it's coarse and each strand is thick but I do not have a ton of it (looks thin while wet but expands when dry!), it's porous, I color for grays a lot (like every 2 weeks I need a root touch up), I try to be CG because I hate to wash a lot and I hate build up but I am not married it. I can use organic virgin coconut oil on damp hair over gel in the winter and cooler days with a light gel and need to use BHRG in the summer mixed with some kind of conditioner because the frizz is out of control. I like CK on it's own but I have to use a ton of it and the cost is too much. Maybe if I could buy it on the ground in the US I wouldn't mind so much but for now it's not available that way by me. I use a leave in and a gel every day and let my hair mostly air dry for about 30 minutes or so then I blow dry just the under layers for volume and some shape (it takes less than 3 minutes total).
HG: Winter - Aura Naturelle Gel/Summer - Dep Sport Gel. Rotate in GVP Conditioning Balm, KCKT or Curly Hair Solutions Silk Leave in as leave-ins depending on what I think my hair needs. Coconut oil before/after coloring grays/on damp hair in cooler weather.

2b/c mix waves/curls - coarse, frizz prone, med. thick, porous, at-home color, protein sensitive but I still need it sometimes, glycerin-sensitive (I think) in high humidity.
This did HORRIBLE things to my hair. Didn't know my hair was sensitive to polyquats until I used this. Horrible horrible experiance!
3A 3B mix