Super Wet Gel

The first time I used it it didn't go well. But that was during the summer and my hair hates most stuff in the summer including FSG which is now working great. Tried sw again with a dif li and got better results but my hair likes FSG and Eco better. The main thing that would make me not want to buy it is the smell. Like someone dumped a butt load of extremely flowery old lady perfume.,I thought I might get a headache but I didn't.
LOL... the Aloe Vera one does smells better
Loving Shampoo Bars right now!
Ok. I picked it up while visiting in Texas. I'm not sure if they sell it in my area but I will keep a look out for the aloe Vera one. The stuff I bought is overwhelming unbearable. I am sensitive to smells and get headaches so I have had to return products a few times because of smells. I try to remember to open them before buying. Luckily my Sally's is okay with it.
Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it.
Why must they fragrance things so much???? Many a good product had to go away only due to the smell.
2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation
So true. I prefer a light non artificial type scent. But even if I wasn't crazy about a smell I could probably deal with it if it was so freaking strong.