Samy Instant Recurl

I just saw this at Walgreens the other day and checked the ingred. which seem CG, 'cept I think it had a polyquat in it? No cones that I saw on the short ingred list. It got a Readers Pick in Self Magazine which usually means absolutely nothing to my hair however, I was just wondering if there is anyone that has tried this. It is about $5-6. Just wondering.....I tried the curl potion and one other prod which I don't remember before I went CG and ended up getting less than satisfactory results and giving them both to my sister. At any rate they had cones in them so I never tried any other prods, but I saw this and wondered Hmmmm.....maybe?
Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
I've got this, and it worked pretty well for me. I hated the smell... it was very alcohol + musk. Yech. I think I sprayed it on wet hair, maybe with a leave-in conditioner underneath. I don't think I used gel over it.

Well, let me be honest here... I remember my roommate saying she liked my hair when I used it, but I don't remember what I thought. That's the problem with using so many blasted products. I haven't really used it since, so I have to assume it didn't do anything too spectacular.

Sorry I'm not more help! I remember I bought this to see if it could replace my beloved re:coil, and it definitely doesn't. But it might suit you better than it did me.
2c/3a-M-i
modified CG since July 2004.
searching for products that work...
Thanks for the info...I guess I am just gonna have to try re:coil then. I keep hearing so much about it. Just outta curiousity tho, how does Jessicurl CCSS compare to re:coil on your hair? If it even does...

I haven't used Jessicurl CCSS. The only Jessicurl product I've used is the WDT. Sorry!
2c/3a-M-i
modified CG since July 2004.
searching for products that work...
I've used both and honestly neither of them was all that miraculous. I've heard SO much about both Jessicurl and re:coil that I couldn't wait to try them and then was disappointed. I tried using them in soaking wet hair, towel dried hair, under a gel, with a leave-in, etc and neither of them were worth the money to me. I'm still on the search for my great product *sigh*.

Jennifer