What products work well w/ Aussie Tizz No Frizz?

I have been wanting to try this gel forever it seems. I have had a very hard time finding it, but I finally scored my newly repackaged purple jewel at Walmart yesterday! I am really used to hard hold gels, especially as it is starting to get more humid, so I am guessing I wouldn't be successful using this on it's own. I really like the moisturizing ingred. of this one however. Could I use it as a curl enhancer under a stronger hold gel possibly?

Does it fare well for you in the spring/summer?

What are ur favorite products to use with it?

Thank you curlies!
3a/2b

Winter Routine
Co-wash: Hair One Argan Oil or Burt's Bees GreenTea and Fennel
Low-Po: Devacurl LP or SheaMoisture Black Soap(1-2x/wk)
Condish: SheaMoisture Deep Repair Mask
Leave-in: Kinky Curly Knot Today AND
Styler: GF Curl Construct Mousse or Biotera gel
-Diffuser happy!
Treatments: Oils or butters,and trying out Aubrey Organics GPB for protein

pw=ringlet
My favorite thing to do with this gel is to scrunch it into 2nd day hair. It's awesome for that!
I'm a 3b, with 3c underneath.

Used to be CG, now I'm not. Using Suave Aloe & Waterlily shampoo & condish, JoiWhip, BRHG, Suave Aloe gel, Aussie Tizz No Frizz, and anything else that looks good!
My Myspace!
Thanks for the reply! Do you put it on totally dry, second day hair? If so, do u get any crunch? If not, that is incredible!
3a/2b

Winter Routine
Co-wash: Hair One Argan Oil or Burt's Bees GreenTea and Fennel
Low-Po: Devacurl LP or SheaMoisture Black Soap(1-2x/wk)
Condish: SheaMoisture Deep Repair Mask
Leave-in: Kinky Curly Knot Today AND
Styler: GF Curl Construct Mousse or Biotera gel
-Diffuser happy!
Treatments: Oils or butters,and trying out Aubrey Organics GPB for protein

pw=ringlet
No, I mist my hair with water first. I tried just misting with water for 2nd day hair, but it doesn't work. I need something a little more moisturizing, so I decided to try the Tizz No Frizz. If you put too much, it will surely get some crunch. I only use a single blob for all of my hair. I rub it around my palms and sort of scrunch-and-smooth it all over.
I'm a 3b, with 3c underneath.

My Myspace!