Found Healthy Curls Cream!

So I finally found the Suave Healthy Curls Anti Frizz Cream at Wal Mart. Yay! I really like it. I don't know if they reformulated the whole line, but it smells different than the conditioner used to. I kinda liked the way that smelled before, so that's too bad, but oh well.

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
Sounds good -- how much did you use for your hair? I have used the mousse from that line before and like it, I have looked at this in walmart and was intrigued.
pw: curls
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo, Suave Coconut
Conditioner - One Condition
Leave In - KCKT
Gel - KCCC at the moment
Does the cream have cones?
I didn't have to use a lot. Just a quarter size probably - but I'm still experimenting. It only has dimethiconol in it, which is water soluble.

Thanks babywavy!
pw: curls
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo, Suave Coconut
Conditioner - One Condition
Leave In - KCKT
Gel - KCCC at the moment
Originally Posted by babywavy
Actually, dimethiconol isn't water soluble. Not an evil -xane, though, so I'll be watching this thread for the review!
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
Okay, what is it supposed to do for your hair? Does it make it touchably soft or crunchy? Shiney? Controls frizz and defines curls?
Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

PW: flower
Well, it's not listed as water soluble, but I would probably rank it along w/ Amodimethicone - which to me washes out w/ co washes. However, I do about a monthly shampooing, so I'm in no danger of buildup.

It's an anti frizz cream, and it really softens your hair, and defines the curls. It makes my hair very soft, and doesn't have that sticky feeling.

Today I scrunched in Rockin' Ringlets into soaking wet hair, and then scrunched in the Healthy Curls Cream after scrunch-blotting out the water. I'm pretty satisifed w/ the results. It pulled out the curl a bit to give it more of an loose S pattern than a ringlet pattern, which I like better.