Conair Curl Fusion Ionic Styler

I was wondering if anyone has tried this new blow dryer by Conair? It is called the Conair Curl Fusion Ionic Styler. It is 1800 watts.

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Scorpio Curls
I've been wondering about this dryer too since seeing the ads here. Anyone?
Life with Lydia

I was holding my traditional dryer with the big, ole diffuser attachment on the end of it this morning and wondering the same thing. The design seems a lot easier to hold than my dryer. I've seen it at Walgreens for a reasonable price. I'm tempted to try it.

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

I've been browsing through some of the old posts and it seems like people have asked about this dryer several times, but I haven't seen any replies from someone who's actually used it. Maybe it's new enough not many people have tried it yet? Or maybe it just looks too strange?
Life with Lydia

Originally Posted by Brown_Eyed_Girl
I don't think this is really a new design, except maybe for the ionic part. They used to make diffuser dryers like this years ago (1980's, maybe).

Personally, I don't think it's going to do anything any different than my regular diffuser that I attach to my gun-type blow dryer. I do think, though, it might be more lightweight and thus easier to manipulate. I could be totally off base on this, as I have never tried it. But that's my initial thoughts on this dryer.

Frizz Happens!

I have the regular style Conair Infinity dryer (is both ceramic & ionic) and really like it. The bowl diffuser locks onto the nozzle and is fairly light weight. I can tell a difference between using the ionic dryer and a regular one. Less frizz, more shine.
Amy