Old 02-11-2008, 07:02 AM   #41

Join Date: Jul 2005

I love this conditioner. I'm definately going to buy that one again. It's pricey ,but it lasts long. My hair feels really nice after using it. Two thumbs up!
Parasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:36 AM   #42

GrecianCurls's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006

yey another convert! I must admit, i had a little wobble at the end of last year when i started experimenting with other conditioners and my hair soon feel apart... weird shaped curls and mega frizz so i've quickly gone back to my beloved bodyshop stuff and voila! I have proper ringlets again, i don't know what it is about this stuff but it somehow makes my hair behave and form proper spirals rather than squiggles and s-shapes. Its officially love
fine 3b curls and spirals - first goal BSL!!

HG's - Body Shop Honey shampoo & conditioner and Shea Moisture leave-in condish which gives me lovely frizz-free bouncy curls. My PJ is calling me to experiment with gels again... argh!
GrecianCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #43

Join Date: Mar 2006

On the recs here, I bought the shampoo & conditioner today - can't wait to try it tomorrow
txbevogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #44

Join Date: Oct 2008
Talking Amazing!

This conditioner has great slip and you immediately feel your tangles unraveling it's amazing! The ingredients are pretty good too For those that have tried the mop top conditioner, which one is better?
freshwaterpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #45

Join Date: Mar 2009

I liked this a lot the first time I used it. But after a couple uses, my hair wasn't feeling so good. Now it could be that it was during the driest and cold part of winter. Or maybe it's the Phenethyl Dimethicone?
3Aish hair, thin and fine-to-medium in texture, couple inches past shoulder length
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
Straight: Ojon Tunu on wet hair, Aveda Smoothing Fluid and Style Prep Smoother before flat ironing or blow drying
diggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #46

Join Date: Dec 2003

Originally Posted by diggity View Post
How exactly did your hair not feel so good?

And are you talking about the shampoo or conditioner?

Maybe your hair didn't like the lanolin, or maybe it was the usually drying alcohols.

I wouldn't normally use anything containing any of those for fear of drying out my hair even more, or causing buildup, but my hair loved both products.

Conditioner
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Musa Sapentum 9Banana) Pulp, Glyceryl Stearate, Amodimethicone, Bertothelia Excelsa (Brazil) Nut Oil, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Steartrimonium Methosulfate, Lanolin, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenethyl Dimethicone, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Prpopylparaben, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Amino Acids, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Wheat Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
Shampoo
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearic Acid, Honey, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copoymer, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil) Nut Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Isothionate, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Lanolin, Polyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polyquaternium-7, Propylparaben, Bertothelia Excelsa (Brazil) Nut Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide
Or perhaps it was something else.
lazy loops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:56 PM   #47

Join Date: Mar 2009

Originally Posted by lazy loops View Post
Originally Posted by diggity View Post
How exactly did your hair not feel so good?

And are you talking about the shampoo or conditioner?
I used the shampoo and conditioner.
First time, my hair was felt very soft and moisturized. I had nice shiny curls with good clumping and definition. Next time, my hair was less defined but still felt soft. After that, it was frizzier and rough every time I used it.
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
diggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #48

Join Date: Dec 2003

Hm, maybe it could have been also/or the salt in each.
lazy loops is offline   Reply With Quote