View Poll Results: Jessicurl Aloeba or Too Shea!?
Aloeba 3 27.27%
Too Shea! 8 72.73%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Jessica Aloeba or Too Shea!?

Which do you prefer: Aloeba or Too Shea!?
1c-2a F-Mii
Password: mark
Routine: Jessicurl Cleansing Cream, various conditioners mixed 50:50 with honey, Giovanni Vitapro Fusion
Too Shea, small amounts at a time, mostly on ends
2C/3A auburn hair.
between shoulders and BSL
No option for "both"?

I use them both daily - Aloeba in the shower for CO washes, or after HCC -- then TS when I get out, as a leave-in. TS has made a huge difference on my dry ends and canopy as I am growing out. Aloeba has been great for CO washing (I think the jojoba in it really helps loosen scalp debris, and it's wonderul on tangles).
Location: Texas
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Salon Care Honey Almond, Devacurl OC, Acure Argan Stem Cell+Argan Oil, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Repair
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG
DT: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
Because my hair's super fine and it's no longer too dry like it was pre-Jessicurl, I use the Aloeba. Too Shea is heavier and more moisturizing, and my hair just doesn't need that anymore!
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
Oops, I realized last night in bed that I forgot to have the option of "Both"! Lol!!! Oh well!
1c-2a F-Mii