Paul Mitchell Round Trip

My stylist uses this product on my hair to do my coil outs. She uses the Round Trip along with the PM Sculpting Foam.
  • Oils: EVOO,Watermelon Seed,Argan, Coconut
  • Cleanse: CD Monoi Repairing Shampoo, Soultanicals Honey I Shrunk the Frizz Poo Bar
  • Detangle/RO: Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Slip
  • LI: DB Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip
  • DC: Crece Pelo,MJ Super Sweetback
  • PT: CJ Repair Me,Smooth Naturals Strengthen
  • Style: CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Almond Jai Twist Butter, WetLine Xtreme Gel,Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
  • Moisturize: DN Whipped Amla Frosting,CoN Argan Oil Perfect 7
I use it to refresh & fluff 2nd day hair
PJ Rehab 9/2011
I've had this product in my arsenal for awhile. I've never tried it on dry hair though... will have to experiment. I always liked that it gave me better curls because of the magnesium sulfate, but it was never like indispensable. It was a nice local alternative to ordering CK...

3a/b low to normal porosity curls
CG method since 2006 @:-)
fotki pw: whim updated 06.05.14
CO wash: suave naturals coconut
rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm & honey <3
stylers: As I Am leave in, original moxie hold up serum
@waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
Blog: Curls and Blossoms

resurrecting this thread to ask what the smell is like. I'm 95% convinced to go buy a bottle, but since getting to the store is a chore without a car (the bus system sucks here) I want to know I'm not wasting my time, if I get there and it stinks I will be sad lol. I would like to try it with my Devacurl Ultra Defining gel and CJ CCCC.

Jenn
Proud momma to 8!!!
Hair Type: Used to be 3a/b, now 2b/c Wavy/Whurly
Style: cirly pixie, growing out from a buzzcut. Aiming for at least a jaw length bob
Routine: Figuring that out since my hair has changed... so far:
Wash: CJ Daily Fix
LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion, CJ Curl Fix
Curl Enhancer: SS CEJ
Styler: KCCC, CK Coil Jam, SS FHG
Deep Conditioner: CK Curlycue Renew, CK Curl Fix
Color: I use henna to achieve a rich black cherry/deep burgundy
resurrecting this thread to ask what the smell is like.
Originally Posted by curlymomma
It's hard to describe: kind of citrus-y, with a slight chemical scent. Marc Anthony Strictly Curls has a product that smells very similar (I forget if it was the styling cream or the serum, but IIRC it was the serum).

This is one of my top 3 styling products. No flakes or buildup, good curl definition and frizz control, and a little goes a long way.
I got this (plus PM Sculpting Foam and PM Super Skinny Serum) at ULTA this week on B2G1 Free sale. Saw some reviews both here and on PM's site, and thought I'd give it a try (since I can't find the new Curls stuff ANYWHERE local!). I shampooed/conditioned with Tigi Styleshots Hi-Def Curls set (which I think I might love...I didn't use it on my Sunday wash this week and my hair was sticky gross), and then used the Sculpting Foam as a leave-in, and combined 3 pumps of the Round Trip and 1 pump of the SSS. I'm so far extremely happy with it (I know it's only the first day, but I form opinions fast, lol). There were only isolated crunchy spots, which scrunched out, my curls are defined and the only frizz I have is those darn short baby hairs (or, in my case, I think they're broken hair that's growing back...whatever they are, they're annoying). The scent is good...not overpowering, but very sweet smelling.