Sebastian Hi Contrast

I don't know!! I got distracted by the reviews of HEBE and tried that - I swear, when it comes to hair products I have the attention span of a gnat!! But now I've found that HEBE is the likely cause of my recent neck and hairline breakouts, so maybe I'll go back to Sebastian Hi Contrast! I'll let you kow if I still like it. First though, I'll have to check its ingredients list against that lengthy, but helpful list of products that can cause breakouts....
2Poodles Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

I have so much in my rotation that it's been a while since I used it.
Tomorrow, I'm trying pink boots and ck. Shall give ck and seb a shot on Wed.
2b/3a.
I'm still loving the gel, although I'm hating the package even more now that it's getting low. Grrrr! I'm just trying to squeeze out the last of my gel (there's quite a bit still left), and the stupid metal tube cracked in two more places, and I cut my finger on a jagged point the other morning. I think I'm going to write them a letter.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
I hear you Bailey. It sucks - big time. The next tube I get, I'm going to squeeze it all into a different container (tupperware type) right away and just be DONE with the tube.

Write a letter from me too
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
Location - WI
I've used this a couple of times. I like the hold. It's firm, but not crunchy. The only problem I have is I dont really have any volume at all. My curls look good, they just lay close to my head, almost looks like it's still wet at times. Any suggestions to deal with that? TIA
Vanessa
CG since 9/2007
www.DixonJewelryAndMore.etsy.com

medium texture; slightly porous

Currently loving:
anything from CJ, KBB Luscious Locks Hair Mask, Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, CHS Tweek
So you don't normally have this problem? I wonder if it's the weather changes.
I haven't done this with high contrast, but with other products (that don't give me volume) if I add a mousse to it, it usually perks it right up. Joiwhip mousse is excellent.
Location - WI
I do have the problem (I never really have much volume), but not to this extent. I may have to try a mousse. Do you use it before the gel?
Vanessa
CG since 9/2007
www.DixonJewelryAndMore.etsy.com

medium texture; slightly porous

Currently loving:
Originally Posted by sessac81
I actually mix it together with the gel. Some put it in before and most use it after. It's a trial and error thing, everyone's hair (plus gel mix) is different. But mousse will almost always add some volume. Good luck.