VO5 Kiwi & Lime Conditioner

Is this conditioner CG friendly? I printed the list of silicone, protein and sulfate free products from HealthyCurls and I didn't notice this one on the list....though I know that many of you use it here.
Rose
BiRacial Curly Girl
Mostly 3B...with one or two 3C ringlets!
Currently Loving: SheaMoisture Leave-in, CK, re:coil (only 1-2x per week), Hypo Allergenic Gel. Still Looking for that HG Conditioner though....
Kiwi & Lime is GC, I can't recall if it has proteins in it though. Actually, come to think of it, I think all V05 condishes are CG...anyone?
Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
Not sure if they are all CG (I think they are though) but I do know that the Kiwi Lime has collagen in it.
3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"