Cheap low-sulfate shampoo?

It seems that all of the low-sulfate shampoos have salon prices. Is there anything that I can buy at Wal-Mart that would be comparable?

I would like to "shampoo" with something other than conditoner at least a couple of times per month, I guess old habits die hard!

I think some of the folks on here use baby shampoo occasionally, does that have low sulfates compared to traditional shampoo?
I use Creme of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo and I love it! It really IS detangling, plus it has no sulfates yet still gets you clean. It's also quite moisturizing, and I get it at Target for about $3-5. Not bad, and it's great stuff.

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo is low sulfate.

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Meadowfoam (Laminates Alba) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol, Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Dimethiconol, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) Gum, Citric Acid, TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Fragrance.
Originally Posted by asleep to audio

Everything asleep to audio said! I used to use this shampoo as a kid and just recently picked it up again. This makes your hair so soft, you almost don't even need to condition afterwards.

Almost.
Rose
BiRacial Curly Girl
Mostly 3B...with one or two 3C ringlets!
Currently Loving: SheaMoisture Leave-in, CK, re:coil (only 1-2x per week), Hypo Allergenic Gel. Still Looking for that HG Conditioner though....
I went to Target tonight to find that shampoo mentioned above, but we don't have it at the Targets here I guess!
Guide18
Guest
Posts: n/a
Cream of Nature is often relegated to the "ethnic" section, so look for it there. WalMart might be a better bet than Target.
Yes, I found mine at Wal-Mart, in the ethnic haircare section. I really like this stuff, and plan on using it once a week!
3B Curls, inverted bob haircut.
Suave co-wash, B2B pom CO, gel brand varies.
Apply gel, clip hair off forehead with claw clip, and air dry.
What are the ingredients to the Cream of Nature? Which color cap does this one have?

I forgot about this grocery/drug/mass merchant extremely gentle sulfate shampoo... Nexxus Therappe. I wonder if the Suave Professionals & Sally Beauty Supply knock-off/generic version are the same.
Dove Cool Moisture shampoo has one sulfate (sodium laureth sulfate), no cones and no proteins. I like it so far.
2a/M-C/ii hair. Super long.
lazy loops, I am using Sally's generic of NT and loving it. I don't know how it compares to the original, but it has one sulfate, sodium laureth, which is the gentlest, a lovely coconutty scent, and also detangles. I have also used CON, but it seems to leace a build-up on my fine 3A hair. After I finish my current body wash, I plan to use this as a body wash also. (NT generic)
3A,fine texture,medium thickness,below shoulder length for the 1st time in 30 yrs! colored dark blonde to hide gray.
Giovanni is also another shampoo. You can find it at Ulta if you have one near you!
HTH
~3b/3c mixed hair
Giovanni/Curls/Blended Beauty are my staples
I found the Creme of Nature at Walmart. I got the EXTRA conditioning version--they had conditioning and extra cond.

So far, so good.