View Poll Results: How many DevaCurl products are you currently using
2 3 10.00%
3 9 30.00%
4 or more 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

How many DevaCurl products are you using?

Just want to know if people tend to use the whole line of DevaCurl products, or less than the whole line. Please share your opinions as to why you do or don't use the whole line.

I am considering re-visiting One Condition (not the colored type) to help with summer humidity, and that would be all I use in the line for now.
Location: Texas
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Salon Care Honey Almond, Devacurl OC, Acure Argan Stem Cell+Argan Oil, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Repair
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG
DT: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
Hey there

I am ALL ABOUT the Devacurl line these days... Low Poo was my first, and I still like it a lot. One Condition completely sold me with its fierce detangling properties... and last but not least ANGELL is a stellar gel that I don't even need to water down to eliminate crunch - I get beautiful results every time

I still rotate a ton of products, but am kind of fixated on Angell right now to the exclusion of other gels..

I love the results that Medussa and Lady get with Deva products, so I am more than happy to join the Deva-club
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
- Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
It wouldn't let me vote, but I would have selected one.

I really love No-Poo and use it regularly.

The rest didn't work for me.

I tried:

AnGéll - too producty for me when I used enough for it to do anything
One Condition - too rich for my easily-overcondtioned hair
Low-Poo - poofed/dried my hair out like a regular 'poo and didn't seem too cleansing

M

ETA: It let me vote now.
coarse, thick 3a
modified cg

I use alot of Devacurl but I use alot of Jessicurl too. I don't stick to one line although in the summer my hair tends to love Devacurl and I do lean towards that.

I use No or Low Poo (I alternate with HCC and Suave coconut for washing) and I use One C alot in warmer weather (I'm liking Elucence too right now) and I do use Angell over RR although I sometimes add one scrunch of something else on top of the Angell because it doesn't have the best hold. I only use it if I wash in the AM. I've found that if I wash at night and try to sleep on it, it really doesn't have enough hold.
2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
Loved the scent of Angell--but too producty feeling I'm with Mayim on that one. Low-Poo was ok--nothing stellar. No-poo left my scalp feeling very cruddy. I like One Condition. But it does pull my curl out a bit, although I get shiny, soft hair. But I have to use a style product with it, can't use it alone. Since it has silicones I prefer, now, to use a serum instead of having the silicone in my conditioner....but then I don't get the great detangling. Very tough dilemma. I love the scent of One C. as well. I did not like Set IT FRee at all. Too producty.
I use the whole line! One Condish, No Poo, Low Poo
and AnGell. This is my HG line. It never fails me.

I am also with KimmyC. I am a lover of Jessicurl too.
I would say that these two lines are my favorite, but
I do use other products from other lines once in a
while.
Maya
3b/c CG routine
HG line DevaCurl
Password: Locks

No-Poo, SacRed No-Poo and One Condition
3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
I also use the entire line, although I prefer Low Poo over No Poo. I use OC and Angell daily.

I absolutely love this line and can honestly say I have no desire to try any other brands. I'm generally happy with the way my hair looks every single day. There's no way I'm messing with that.
Modified CG since 4/04; DevaCurl Low Poo, One Condition and AnGell; Jessicurl DT; mostly 3B with some 3A (formerly fun&springycurls)
Password: pmls
I've started using Low-Poo every couple of weeks since getting a shampoo with it at my salon for the first time, with nice results. I like One Condition but unfortunately can't tolerate the fragrance, so I had to swap it. I've used Angell and liked it reasonably well, but haven't repurchased it since I find that Aussie Gel + Water works similarly in my hair for a much lower price.

I'd like to try Set It Free if my salon ever gets any.
No Poo and One Condition
2b-3a Brunette, fine but lots of it.
No Poo, One C., and Angell.
This is my HG line, because I get consistent results. I am rotating these with cheaper products (Suave coconut condish, HE gel) only because I'm investing my money in something else for now.
Also, my hair is healthier now that I know how to take care of it, so I don't need my OC every single day anymore..
2C-3A. PW: on request
Love:Jessicurl WDT+Too Shea, Coconut Oil, Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo, BRHG and Curls Rock Creme.
I use the whole line minus Mister-Right (I did use a whole bottle of it in the beginning but didn't think it was worth rebuying, I use Awe-Inspiralling instead): have liters of Angell and One Condition, and regular sizes of No-Poo, Low-Poo, and DevaRed No-Poo, as well as Set It Free. Good stuff!
3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
i use one C, angell, low or no poo occasionally, and set it free which i like a lot now. used it at home today AFTER: 2 days without products and lake swimming, today i hiked, swam in lake, got hair wet, let it air dry while hiking with no product, then it was dry, came home, used SIF, and had some nice spirally curls. so far so good
Susan suburban NY
3b going gray, not thick, waist length when wet, a bit below shoulders when dry
CG since 11/11/04
PW: banjo
HG: suave and honey for co-wash, deva, i use garnier fructis regular CO's or boots pink or white as leave ins and LA looks sport gel. plop w microfiber turban, then curl towel scrunch, then another turban.i sleep with the turban on. little one minute hair styling videos http://www.youtube.com/user/lazycurls
I use Angell. If I mix it with Elucence MBC leave in I don't have to use much of it at all and get great curls.

One Conditione made my hair heavy, dull and gave me buildup fast.
Low-Poo gives me lots of frizz and seems drying.
No-Poo made my hair droopy and heavy.

I occationally use Mist-er Right but not enough to be in the vote here I think, so I only voted "1".