Greg Juice

I'm not having much luck with it. Whether in wet or dry hair, my hair feels like it has some kind of built up coating on it that my hair just doesn't like.

Originally Posted by xcptnl
I have that one, and I really like it.

On wet hair, I spray in like 4-5 shpritzes and scrunch it in, but I only do it like twice on dry hair. My hair is really short, though.
Location: North NJ or NYC
Originally Posted by xcptnl
Don't worry yet. It might work fine for you, plus I don't have the Berry one - I have the other one. That shouldn't make a difference, should it? I'm hoping it might just be a bad combination of other products I was using, too. I'm gonna keep trying it.

I have that one, and I really like it.

Originally Posted by mysteryflavored
I probably don't spray that much in wet hair and my hair is below shoulder length & pretty thick. I've used more than that on dry hair, though. Like I said above, I'm hoping it's just not working with the combo of other products I've been trying and might work with other stuff.

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

You are welcome to send it my way! I adore this stuff!
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
I have the same result with the Berries & Juices spray...I have tried it on wet hair and for some reason didn't really do anything for me. And on dry hair it makes me feel "producty".

Although, since using the SheaMoisture Leave in, I haven't even gone back to this spray.

It might be off the swap board!!
Rose
BiRacial Curly Girl
Mostly 3B...with one or two 3C ringlets!
Currently Loving: SheaMoisture Leave-in, CK, re:coil (only 1-2x per week), Hypo Allergenic Gel. Still Looking for that HG Conditioner though....
You are welcome to send it my way! I adore this stuff!
Originally Posted by Bailey422
I'm giving it a couple more weeks and if it still isn't working, it's all yours! My hair doesn't seem to like any of the new stuff I've received in the last week or 2.

Originally Posted by msgiblet
According the website it is only the fragrance that should be different.

I really really want a spray to work but I am not feeling good about this but I wont get to upset until I actually try it.

Originally Posted by msgiblet
According the website it is only the fragrance that should be different.

Originally Posted by xcptnl
Let me know if it does work for you and, if so, how you're using it. I don't have much luck with sprays, either. About the only one I like is PM Awapuhi Moisture Mist and I have to use that one on wet hair and still rinse for a couple seconds. I had to clarify this morning because my hair has been crappy from something I've been using, so it might not even be the Greg Juice. Who knows?

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

Since it is rainy & nasty here today, I decided I was just going to pull back the sides of my hair and not bother with washing & diffusing. I decided to comb it out with a wide-tooth comb and I wasn't having much luck getting through the tangles, so I sprayed on some Greg Juice and it did a great job of detangling and I've got nice soft hair today. Hopefully, I've finally found a way this will work for me. We'll see if the success continues.

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

I just started using this product (the Juices & Berries version) and I'm in love. I use it only on damp hair, and I get no build-up at all. Actually...I get nothing. No slip or anything. Like fruit-scented water on my hair. That's why I was so surprised how AWESOME it is at detangling. My comb just glides right root to tip.

I'm not sure how it's possible, but I'm buying 2 more bottles when the bottle I have runs out.

3b/c fine corkscrews and spirals. Naked hair above.

Wash: Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo
Condish: Shescentit Avocado/Honey Rinse
Moisture DT: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk, Crece Pelo
Protein DT: Shescentit Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor
Leave-Ins: Shescentit Coco Creme, Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean, Aubrey Organics Primrose Spray
Stylers: Aubrey Organics B-5, Shea Moisture Curly Souffle

Subject to change!
Ok..I cannot use it on dry hair but there is not much I can. I have started putting this on right out of the shower - I squirt 3-4 times into my hand - put through my ends and then up to the top of my head. I do this right side up...then I run a wide tooth comb through and then upside down to scrunch in. Then I add the rest of my stuff. So far so good. When I use it this way I dont have to use so much CK which is a good thing. I have also started mixing my CK with either re:coil or ISO bouncy cream - I can get better distribution of the cream product when I mix it with the CK.

When I first bc'd I bought the sample pack. I wasn't impressed with the Greg Juice. It left a weird film on my hair. But I diluted it with a little water and it went away.
www.instagram.com/enliytenme
www.youtube.com/enliytenme
3c/4a
Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint shampoo & Conditioner
Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter (moisturizer)
Giovanni Direct leave-in