HE Body Envy Gel

It's still on their website.. not that that means anything.
I emailed them and I'll report back.
Originally Posted by CurlyOver40!
Thanks! I emailed them too.

3a/b low to normal porosity curls
CG method since 2006 @:-)
fotki pw: whim updated 06.05.14
CO wash: suave naturals coconut
rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm & honey <3
stylers: As I Am leave in, original moxie hold up serum
@waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
Blog: Curls and Blossoms

Here's the response I got:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the availability of Herbal Essences Body Envy Weightless Volumizing Gel.

We were sorry to learn of your difficulties locating the product. We are still manufacturing the Herbal Essences Body Envy Weightless Volumizing Gel.

Unfortunately, we do not have a listing of which stores are guaranteed to carry specific products. Since we sell our products to large distribution centers, there's no one wholesaler who services an entire area. For instance, large chains that have their own distribution centers buy directly from us. Others may buy from a smaller wholesaler.

Regrettably, we do not have the ability to control which products the distributors will order from us.

You could also check your favorite online retailer to see if they have the product you want. Because their stock supplies are always changing, we can't tell you what any retailer has at any given time. Your best bet is to check the sites from time to time.

We thank you for being a loyal customer and for your interest in our products.

The Consumer Relations Team
014038462A/EJD

Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
If you have additional comments about this issue, please click here:

3a/3b

Giovanni Direct Leave In
JoicoWhip
Newest Fav: Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the problem with HE Gels, is you never no which one too use lol!

I love this gel -- it's cheap and it does the trick every time. But suddenly I can't find it anywhere. In fact, all I see is HE mousses, not gels. Has anyone else had this experience, or know that's up?
Originally Posted by shanadair
I've never had a problem finding this at Walmart. Their regular price is $3.24 and I usually buy two tubes everytime I get a coupon in the paper for $1.00 off if you buy two.
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, CK Renew
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: HEBE, UFDCM
Deep Conditioner: CJCR
Standby items:GVP K-Pak
HEBE gel is available online at drugstore.com for $4. They also have HESMU spray gel, which I prefer.
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair
the problem with HE Gels, is you never no which one too use lol!

Originally Posted by shanadair
Originally Posted by curls101
It depends on the type of hold you want. I've tried them all and in order from least to greatest hold I'd say it is HE TT, HE BE, HE SMU. Personally I got better curls from HE BE and I felt like it wasn't sticky whereas HE SMU did feel sticky.

Originally Posted by CurlyOver40!
Yay! I'm glad this isn't being discontinued.

3a/b low to normal porosity curls
CG method since 2006 @:-)
fotki pw: whim updated 06.05.14
CO wash: suave naturals coconut
rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm & honey <3
stylers: As I Am leave in, original moxie hold up serum
@waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
Blog: Curls and Blossoms

Last edited by whimaway; 02-09-2009 at 06:38 PM.
I haven't been able to find it at Target, but I went to Wal-mart today and found some.
Last weeks paper had coupons for $3.00 off any 2 HE shampoo,conditioner or stlyers. You can find these coupons on Ebay. Thats almost buy one get one free.
My walmart still has hebe but I can't find anyt of the shampoos or condish's here.
You'd think they'd just carry the whole line.

SMU isn't sticky on me but it doesn't encourage curls as much. It's a nice smooth finish but not as much hold on me? Maybe it's all the humidity here

TT is a nice soft hold for dry weather for me, really curl enhancing but not as much hold.I get big chunky spirals with this.

And this post proves I spend entirely too much time and though on my hair lol
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
Thanks to this thread, I bought this product today at Walmart.....my PJ has come back strong.....
2b/3A/ Fine/Med Porosity (i think)
Mod CG
Currently Using:
Cleanser: Kathymack soap bars, Giovannie TTTT
Rinse Out: CJ Curl Theory, Aussie 3 Min Miracle, Giovanni 50:50, Jasmine's Shea, Sevi Pumpkin Seed
Leave Ins: Jasmines Babasu Buttercream, CJ CALI (HG), Jasmines Shea, CJ BCLI
Stylers: CJ CCCC-Lite, Komaza CHP, SS CEJ, CJ SG
Gels: CJ AF (HG), HEBE (HG)

I like hebe, set me up is also good. I can find both at grocery stores or target.
3A,3B ish...
I used to love and use this gel all the time!! But now I can't find it easily so I've been using fx curl booster fixative gel. Of course now this thread reminded me how much I love it and I need to go find some!!
3A, started CG 9/8/06
trader joe's nourish spa s&c, giovanni la natural gel
The time and thought put into your hair is greatly appreciated.

You'd think they'd just carry the whole line.

And this post proves I spend entirely too much time and though on my hair lol