VERY SEXY CURLY HAIR CARE?

has anyone used the very sexy hair products? are they CG?
The pumpkin shampoo and the chocolate conditioner are NOT CG.
I am a 2c w/spirals underneath! 35 years old with 85% white hair. I am currently using DevaOne everyday with No Poo. I am using Smooth N Shine Gel Conditioner Extra-Hold on my course hair and it works awesome for 3 bucks. I found putting Color Magic into my hair color really covers the gray well.
Originally Posted by Kaisercurls
{sigh} Wouldn't it be nice if either both the chocolate or both the pumpkin products were CG?
"What's the good of having naturally curly hair if nobody's jealous?" Freida - Peanuts

~CG 8/06 ~
fine, wavy - 2b/3a
KCNT and KKCC
I love the Sexy Healthy Soymilk shampoo, but it's not CG.

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

welll.............is this line any good? and im confused....if you shampoo cant you use silicones? coz doesnt using a silicone free shampoo get em out or something? basically im thinking about getting this stuff but not if its bad for my hair, lol.
Originally Posted by egyptiancurls89
If you use silicones, then you would need a sulfate shampoo to get them out.

I think the line is very good, but if you're strictly CG and don't use sulfates or silicones, there's not a lot to choose from.

Originally Posted by egyptiancurls89
If you use silicones, then you would need a sulfate shampoo to get them out.

Originally Posted by msgiblet
do you think its good enough to use that as a routine instead of CG? i thought if you weren't CG your hair is bound to end up in bad condition? sorry for all the questions
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)
Oh, please don't apologize for the questions. I'm just sorry I don't know the answers. My hair is very fine and I'm only a 2-3a hair type. My hair is pretty thick and it is also very porous due to coloring & highlights which is part of the reason CG doesn't work for me. Stuff just clings to my hair and I have to shampoo to remove buildup even if I don't use silicones. Since in your signature, you state that you're a 3b/c and have been CG for awhile now, I was just assuming that you wouldn't want to use products that aren't CG-friendly. Has CG been working for you? Is your hair healthier? If so, you might want to stick to it and keep using CG-friendly products. That is, of course, a personal preference and I can only tell you that I, personally, really like the Healthy Sexy Soymilk shampoo & conditioner. I haven't tried any of their other products.

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

ya it is a lot healthier.....your right i should stick with it...............lol. thanks!!
Originally Posted by Kaisercurls

Clarification here..
If you use shampoo, you aren't CG whether it is sulfate free or not. Not a big deal as CG simply doesn't work for everyone (myself included).

Also, there is not a chocolate soy milk conditioner. It is only available in the regular soy milk version (which makes me extremely sad!). The soy milk conditioner does have Dimethicone in it.
In DESPERATE need of a haircut.