Anyone else can't use Alagio Crazy Curl?

I have 3b hair and I cannot get this to work. I have tried less product, more product and using other products with this. Any ideas? Anyone else out there besides me? Has anyone tried the new Philip Pelusi reCurl. It is very pricey but was wondering if anyone indulged.
Hey- there is a long thread about this on this page... I couldn't really get this to work for me and a few others had the same problem.
Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
HG products:
Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
I saw all the protein and was too scared to even try it.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
I saw all the protein and was too scared to even try it.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
Same here.
Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
I got awful results with this
3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
My hair does GREAT with it at first. But as the day goes on, my hair gets bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Soooooo....it's a no go for me, too! Dangit!
3B
Have had my hair short for almost a year now. No regrets! Still loving it!
Didn't work for me either, way too much protein.
KCKT & KCCC
KBB HM
Originally Posted by kikirose
That's exactly why I like it! But I will admit my hair tends to feel a little dry and hard when i use it and not in that crunchy gel kind of way either. It just makes my hair feel wierd. But I like that it gives me volume.
3c/4a 3 Years Relaxer Free!

I got a sample of it from CurlMart & it worked awesome for me.....I wish there was two applications so I could give it a two day test drive.
Getting curlier the longer I CG :-)
I couldn't get it work well for me either. Tried every combination of products with it and used up the whole tube. Only one decent curl day out of the lot, with no volume.

ETA: I blame this on the fact that it is green.
Now that the temperature is heading back down to freezing here, this FINALLY works for me. Before, I was getting the same problem of more and more frizz as the day went on. It does still have a tendency to wimp out, but it's not so bad on a cold, dry day, and the several hours of definition + volume are worth it. At least, worth it enough for me to finish the tube, probably. Don't know if I'd repurchase.

(I use a glob of cheap strong gel first in soaking wet hair, for good luck. Then squeeze out water, blot with T-shirt, add a couple globs of the Crazy Balm, and diffuse for a while whenever I get around to it.)
It worked for me, after I got the hang of how much to use. But it was drying no matter what I used under it, though jojoba oil cut the dryness quite a bit.
It was a no go for me either. It just made my hair look really dry.
Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
Location:Sunny Florida
Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
I swapped it, not enough curl boosting for me!
2b/3a.