Suave Toasted Vanilla Condish - long-term users please?

I finally after more than a year, found Suave Toasted Vanilla and Sugar in a Framingham Walmart when I wasn't looking for it. (I was looking for V05 Strawberry). I used it this morning to co-wash and it is really detangling. Long-term users, what does it do for your hair? Do you use to co-wash, condition? Do you still use it or did you move on to something else?
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
This is one of my favorite cheap conditioners. It really does do a good job at detangling and is fairly moisturizing too. I've used it as both a CO wash and a regular conditioner and it works great for both. Since I shampoo every few days, I usually just rotate it with my other conditioners instead of CO washing with it. Well I hope that helps you out some!
|~*~Carly~*~ |24 yrs old|Type 2C hair|
I have been using it for close to 2 months now and I don't buy anything else. It is very moisturizing and very detangling.
By far the best CO wash condish I have ever come across. You are correct, it seems to be hard to come across, so I stockpile. I live in fear this will be dc'd! This has been in my rotation for about a year, and it never fails to perform well.

I also use this on my dd, she is five and has thick straight hair past her waist. Her hair is beautiful, people comment on it all the time and then freak out when I explain our CO washing routine, but whatever!
I always try to throw this into my routine whenever I change it. It's got major slip, very detangling, no negative side effects, ever...it's great stuff and will have to pick up a bottle or two when I go to K-Mart...
3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
Anyone use it as a leave-in under gel? I'm thinking under KCCC. V05 MM Strawberry is the one the KCCC maker recommends as an alternative to Knot Today. But I can't stand the smell. The Suave is fragrance is very mild and pleasant.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe™
I do. I leave in conditioner, Curl Keeper, then gel(Suave Sculpting Freeze Gel Extreme Hold).
Originally Posted by internetchick
Same here and I love it. Although, the scent reminds me of candle wax.