Burt's Bees Raspberry and Brazil Nut 'Poo - Any thoughts?

Any thoughts on this gentle poo? I just picked it up at Target (yeah, Target!!) because I can't let go of shampoo yet but I want something that isn't very damaging to my hair. Anyone ever tried it?
I did not like how runny it was. Other than that, I do not remember anything bad or good about it.
3b-3c CG
I used this product for quite a while and was happy with it at first. It is really runny and quite sudsy so you only need a TINY amount. Otherwise you'll have to spend a really long time trying to get it all rinsed out.

I was using this in combination with the matching conditioner. They worked really well for the first few weeks and then all of the sudden my hair was a dry firzzy unmanageable mess. I haven't had problems with protein in other things, but I think that my hair is sensitive to those proteins. Whatever it was, it took some serious clarifying and deep conditioning to get my hair back to behaving. I would stay away from the shampoo; but, if you really want to try it, go ahead.

Jessicurl has some other gentle poos which I think are good. I'm currently using Dove Cool Moisture Shampoo which does have a sulfate, but it is the more gentle laureth sulfate.

Good luck!
This shampoo left my hair in a frizzy and tangled mess. I gave it away to a friend.

Sherry
Ditto sherry7899... My hair felt like a Brillo pad after using it.
Type: Course & thick. According to everyone's input, 2c w/ 3a potential.
Color: Brown w/ highlights & annoying grays which I color.
Length: Past shoulders w/ layers.
Issues: Dryness, knots & more dryness!
Poo: Deva Lo-Poo 1 x week, Clarify 1-2 x month
CO Wash: Suave Tropical Coconut (but looking for something else b/c I suspect protein issues)
Condish: GVPCB, LVPNG
Leave-Ins: Was loving KBB Milk & Nectar, but overused them. Usually just leave-in some of what I CO with.
Styling: Biolage Gelee