More cheers for SheaM

I mixed it in my hand with some aloe gel.
Much easier when you use a little Bodun or Aerolatte hand mixer, you can mix more.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
I mixed it in my hand with some aloe gel.
Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe™
Do you premix this?? Today I just added put in my hand which still had some CK remnants and mixed it together by rubbing my hands together. The consistency reminds me of re:coil which I also will mix with a liquid to apply. I am thinking I am getting it pretty well distributed but who knows??

yes I premix, keep for 2-3 days
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Do you get it here?
Deciding what to be when I grow up!!!
Mostly a 3b with thick, dry, frizzy hair. Using Jessicurl CC, re:coil, jessicurl conditioners and Elucence and Curl Junkie
I ordered mine from beautyofnewyork.com AFAIK CurlMart isn't carrying it yet
I took a couple w/ you in mind, fotki is updated. Unfortunately, the all around "goodness" of the combination (shine, curl factor, long-lasting bounce and potential 2nd day hair) does not translate into the photos. Oh well.
Originally Posted by CurlyinColorado
Your hair is beautiful.

I keep hearing Pink Boots mentioned ? Can you tell me what that is and/or where to find it. I love having a product to scrunch out the crunch. I am having trouble finding ones that don't have a lot of cones in them.
I finally received the SheaM Leave-In ...OMG ... This is the first time EVER that I got 2nd day hair that I would actually leave the house with !!!

I'm sure it was in great part to the SheaM. I co-washed, SheaM, CK and then Joiwhip. BOUNCY, CURLS WITH LOTS OF DEFINITION ... Who knew !!! LOL

The other thing that was cool was that Joiwhip didn't dry very crunchy on me. I always get good results with the Joiwhip, but it normally dries really crunchy. The only thing I did differently this time was the SheaM Leave In.

Thanks to all those curlies that recommended it ... it is REALLY reasonably priced too.