More cheers for SheaM

I'm re-reading my original post "Cheers for Shea Moisture..." and smiling because I still love SheaM, and I'm so happy with it that I can read other threads and not be tempted to try out what everyone else is discussing
2b/3a.
I took a couple w/ you in mind, fotki is updated. Unfortunately, the all around "goodness" of the combination (shine, curl factor, long-lasting bounce and potential 2nd day hair) does not translate into the photos. Oh well.
2b/3a.
Are you kidding me? That last photo especially is AMAZING.
Location: North NJ or NYC
Are you kidding me? That last photo especially is AMAZING.
Originally Posted by mysteryflavored
I second that! Your hair looks fabulous in the last pic!
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

Wow, your hair looks super! But i am not ordering anything new until after the holidays......PJ taking control of my body....can't resist ordering........
3A; I have HG products!
Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
PW: curlynow
Awww shucks, thanks. You should've seen me trying to get the best lighting, the right angle all while holding my macbook in one hand balanced it on my arm so I could snap a photo via iBooth I'm pretty sure my 4 yr old thinks I'm crazy.
Originally Posted by rejoicingcurlygirl
You don't need to order anything! Your One C photos are fabulous, shiny, bouncy, curly ringlets, wow!

You siggie line is so full, every time I see it I chuckle.
Your Hair is beautiful!

One question, it is my bottle or is this product super duper thick? I literally have to squeeze it against the counter to get some out? (I'm not a body builder but I'm not that weak!)Is that how it's supposed to be?
3c/4a 3 Years Relaxer Free!

Originally Posted by curlynyrican
It is incredibly thick.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Originally Posted by curlynyrican
It is incredibly thick.
Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe™
It's very thick ITA, but my first bottle was MUCH thicker than the subsequent ones I have ordered. I think that its just a thicker batch. On a side note, I think I liked the first bottle a bit better than the later ones for some reason...but either way it's a HG staple for me in the winter for sure.
Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
I ordered it as a sample and have this fabulous little tub, when I reorder I'll be scraping it out of the squeeze bottle and refilling the tub.
2b/3a.
Okay, already.... I'm convinced! I just ordered it. Sheesh - you guys are dangerous!!
2Poodles Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

2c/3a

Worrying is like being in a rocking chair; it gives me something to do but it doesn't get me anywhere.

Best combo so far:
Shea moisture leave-in and BRHG
Originally Posted by 2poodles
Yay! I love it. Let us know how it works for you. SheaM. has set the bar so high for me as a leave-in that I'm finding it hard to find another to measure up! It's the greatest!
3c-4a; Protein Sensitive(forms of wheat, keratin, soy and anything "hydrolyzed"). My hair hates coconut oil and jojoba oil(sometimes).
http://photobucket.com/teshon PW: crazycurls
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/teshonandfamily
Originally Posted by krispy
Hey krispy - you'll have to set aside your preconceived notions about leave in conditioners, because SheaM defines the curl and boosts it, so it weighs and provides volume, doesn't make sense but that's what it does, it's the perfect leave in
Originally Posted by 2poodles
Me too. i just couldn't resist any longer. And after all November 16th is "button day" and what better way to celebrate then to push buttons and order hair care items.

BTW tomorrow is "take a Hike" day which is what my dh may say if i keep ordering hair products....
3A; I have HG products!
Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
PW: curlynow
Who sells sheaM??????????????????????
Deciding what to be when I grow up!!!
Mostly a 3b with thick, dry, frizzy hair. Using Jessicurl CC, re:coil, jessicurl conditioners and Elucence and Curl Junkie
Originally Posted by krispy
Originally Posted by CurlyinColorado
OK - I tried this after my deep treatment last night. All I can say is WOW. I never ever would have thought I could use a leave-in. I did what SBB said she does - I mixed it in my hand with some aloe gel. I used the amoutn the CIC indicated she used and I put a bit of gel over it. My hair felt fantastic! I cannot wait to use it again today.

All right, you guys have convinced me to pull out my bottle of this and give it another try. I tried it in the summer and my hair didn't seem to like it but then again my hair doesn't seem to like anything when it's hot and humid. Maybe I'll try it today.
3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"