Ok...today I used this again and I tried Curly in Colorado's routine some what. I water washed - conditioned with AOHR. On wet hair I added in CK - then I combed with a wide toothed comb then scrunched in more CK upside down and then right side up. Then I added the Shea butter to my hand (I still had some CK remnants in my hand) rubbed together and applied upside down. A dime sized of Biotera gel scrunched in. I then scrunched with my tshirt upside down and right side up. From there I diffused a bit using the pixie curl method then I let it air dry. I just did one drop of jojoba oil and some CCSS (a small amount) rubbed together to scrunch out any crunch with my hands. I finished with my shirt. I think tomorrow I will skip the oil/ccss part. I have good curl and no frizz but I am worried the oil/ccss combo might have weighed me down a bit. But I am very happy withthe Shea leave - in results. Who Knew???